Americade Message Board Asshole.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I've been a poster on the Americade board for about 8 years now. For the most part, it's been a pretty cool group of people. However, one dickhead has taken it upon himself to completely harass and belittle another member of the boards. He's got a group of people "The Gang @ Fran Cove", to totally shun this guy, which I find completely wrong. So, I took it upon myself to harass this asshole every time I see him post an insult, or disrespectful remark aimed at my friend. The asshole's screen name is TJNY.

Long story short - because I make it known that Americade has turned into a blatant money grub - I got banned. They got my IP address, and I cannot even read the posts..

That's where Yahoo Mail and a proxy server come in. Neat little trick, and it only takes a minute to get back in.

Anyway, I invite anyone with a few minutes to get signed up at Americade's forum, and have at this TJNY character. A bit of his own medicine is what he needs, I think.

My screen name is 2010BMW, so feel free to chat.

Back