American Flag 'Threat to Muslims'

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will create an uproar. Wonder what religion the apt mgr practices?

There have been lots of places, like homeowners associations, where people have been told they cannot fly their flags. In most cases, they have been overruled, and the tenants allowed to fly the flags. If I were told I couldn't fly my flag, they would have to take it down over my dead body. (And I'd make sure mine wasn't the only body.)

No intelligence test for rising up the ranks in the Apartment Property Management Industry. Earlier this week I pulled in on my Max to meet with the Apartment Manager a couple blocks down my street. The Bozo finally replaced the tattered US and Texas flags that fly at the entrance. But ... they were flying the shiny new Texas Flag upside down.

So, I thanked them for replacing the tattered flags and let them know that I intended no harm at the flag pole. I explained to them how the Texas Flag is flown, walked out to the flagpole and made it right.

WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCK????? I think the man should continue to boldly and proudly fly the Flag, and those bastards that are telling him that he needs to remove it need to GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF MY BELOVED UNITED STATES!

If they are that much in love with Islam, then they need to move to an Islamic nation.

THIS!
IS!!
AMERICA!!!

What they should have said it's against condo bylaws not to hang anything outside on balcony . My son's condo has that in his bylaws no flags no banners no underwear nothing at all .

God, Pledge of Allegiance, American flag. All nothing to be ashamed of, meant to be spoken, and seen. Our country, love it or get the fk out.

I enjoyed the video presentation for its counterpoint to the politically-correct idea of "don't offend anyone" and "protect us from ourselves."

He made mention of "the most-liberal college in the country," Oberlin College. An interesting point about Oberlin is that it was the first co-educational college in the USA in the 1830's. They also admitted students of other than white race, something that preceded Southern schools by ~120 years.

No I didn't attend Oberlin.

I just read this article to a patient in my doctor's office standing in front of me at the counter. He served in the military and said he has stopped traveling to Europe because fear of Muslim reprisals for just about anything has ruined the country.

His comment (not mine) "we need to shoot every Muslim in the US in the head, then move out from there."

I myself blame the Catholic Church. They saw that Islam would eventually destroy the world but they did not put enough resources into the Crusades and failed to stab all of them in the head and move outward from there.

It will be nice to have someone to blame when your wife is wearing a burka or her head is rolling in the street and your ass is either dead or in the air on your prayer rug.

I just read this article to a patient in my doctor's office standing in front of me at the counter. He served in the military and said he has stopped traveling to Europe because fear of Muslim reprisals for just about anything has ruined the country.

This was the first Bill Whittle video that I saw. About 3:11 he tells why it SUCKS to be a Hawk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvLZ-M_HS-w

Now....that being said....I have a good friend of mine that is Muslim.....and he is from Turkey. The branch (?) of Islam that he belongs to, is supposed to kill radical islamist ON SIGHT. Mo enjoys this country, he has tattoos, he likes fast cars, and his Dad has a Vmax.

He is happy to let other people have their own religion...unfortunately he is the minority.

Now....that being said....I have a good friend of mine that is Muslim.....and he is from Turkey. The branch (?) of Islam that he belongs to, is supposed to kill radical islamist ON SIGHT. Mo enjoys this country, he has tattoos, he likes fast cars, and his Dad has a Vmax.

He is happy to let other people have their own religion...unfortunately he is the minority.

I've got Muslim friends as well . Excellent people.
All religions have their "extremists"- these are the ones we should be resisting.
It's important to not "paint everyone with the same brush"
This is what happened in Germany in the 30's and 40's.
As the saying goes - History repeats itself.

@ TraumaHawk....Yep it DOES Suck to have to tell the truth to a bunch of people who attack and condemn anyone who tells it to them.

We've got a lot of victims of the US Public School system to deal with. I think they outnumber us. And they don't like the American Flag anymore than Obama does. That's why he wouldn't wear a flag pin on his lapel.

Latest posts

Back