An 09 airlifted from ditch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
I was spose to meet up with this lady 2 weeks ago that had got the 09 on 24th dec . Went round and no one home , had an email form her say i wont be home for awhile .
Learnt from a site here the vmax had just been run in and that she could give it some power , then i here she got caught in loose shingle and owner and bike was airlifted out of a ditch . Owner still in hospital awaiting an operation.
Bike is rumored to be written off altho she thinks its not that bad .

Hope she's OK....

Hate to say it but I hope one of our vendors gets a hold of the bike for some serious engine R&D......

Is her name Helen? She matches a description of someone on another site but hasn't posted anything recently. She is from Palmerston North Manawatu.

Is her name Helen? She matches a description of someone on another site but hasn't posted anything recently. She is from Palmerston North Manawatu.

That is her , what site did you get it off of , woiuld of been starvmax as she had said she had been on there

Apparently rumor has it she came across some loose gravel on some road works .
I do hope she is ok , i have PM ed her but no reply yet .

That would be Hanshi from Kiwibiker forums. That's terrible news, hope everything turns out ok.

That is her , what site did you get it off of , woiuld of been starvmax as she had said she had been on there

Apparently rumor has it she came across some loose gravel on some road works .
I do hope she is ok , i have PM ed her but no reply yet .

Yup, starvmax. She goes by Hanshi there also. Keep us posted if you hear anything please. Hope she is doing good.

I can probably afford her bike. That would be the only way i could afford a Gen II. OK keep the hate mail, I was only KIDDING! My co-worker dropped his bike last night and cut a kidney. It wasn't a V Max so I was not that upset. :confused2:

A friend of a friend was out Sunday before last since it was a warmer than usual day. Hit a pile of road salt and high sided....broken leg and some broken fingers. This time of year can be extremely dangerous for motorcyclists. BE CAREFUL!

Latest posts

Back