An introduction from a newbie

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffulus

Reaction score
Hello fellow Vmaxers! I am new to the forum, and this is my first post, so I thought it best to give you all a bit of an introduction in case you see my name come up. I am the proud new owner of a 1995 Vmax with a Sportmax seat, Tboost mod, and Cobra slash cut slip-on exhaust setup. I purchased the bike from its second owner about one month ago with just under 30k miles. I have already put over 600 miles on it this month!! I have wanted a Vmax for about 6 years, and finally made the plunge last month. I live in the Chicago area, so if anyone wants to ride hit me up anytime! Anyhow, I've been hanging around the forum researching and reading for a couple of months now, and I finally signed up last week. You guys all seem like a swell bunch of fanatics, and I hope to add something to this community during my tenure here. Thanks for having me, and I hope to meet some, most, or all of you in the years to come.
Cheers!!
Jeffulus :punk:

Hey Jeff, welcome!.............It might be a bit of a hike for you but a bunch of us are riding around lower central Mi on sunday Oct 2nd, look for the ride to hell thread in the rides and hookups section...........Enjoy your stay here!....................Tom.

Welcome and thank you for first posting with an introduction.

It help to know a brief background of a new addict ! :rofl_200:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I already have way more ideas than money in regard to upgrades to the bike. I'll post some pix soon.
--Jeffulus--

welcome to the forum! i think'll you'll enjoy it here!
30tndyo.gif

Welcome aboard, Jeff!

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and know very little about the V-max.
However, I was invited to join the forum because of my............
Incredible good looks!
you're going to enjoy it here!
Cheers, Miles

Welcome. I think you will find this place to the the one stop shop for most any tidbit of information you may ever need. Lots of guys around here with loads of knowledge. Not to mention some very valuable sponsors who go above and beyond with their expertise, products and services.
Enjoy the new ride.
Regards,
R

Back