And there goes a Victory...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The link doesn't work for me and when they look like that address, it's probably some malware or phishing site

The vid opened for me but im over data so I got through about half of it before it just stopped. That doesn't look like any Victory I have ever seen, at least from the dash. Sure doesn't sound like a narrow angle twin either. what I saw looked pretty impressive. I got to the rider meeting guardrail and no further. Guardrail is our worst nightmare. It has an eviscerating quality. I hope he lived and am interested in learning more about what Victory is up to. It looks like they might be trying to break the mold. It would be sweet to see an American company produce a competitive machine and price it at somewhere south of a lakefront vacation cabin. I cant wait to get home tomorrow so I can see more.

Looks like a liquid cooled 60 deg twin, 1200cc. I still cant get good vid but it looks bitchen'. They have already shown us that they can build a better Harley but this is a few steps beyond that. Im stoked to see how much of this tech may trickle down to production machines.

Was expecting it to have been launched out into open space.

It may have bent the frame, but it would have been a lot worse had it dropped a couple hundred feet....

I been up to Pikes Peak a couple times, first was by the COG Train which was pretty awesome, the second time was in a jeep wrangler with no top and only little floppy half doors. Well I was the in the passenger seat, being no fan of high places, and my smart ass BIL made sure I had a close up view of the edge of the road and the view down the long, long, looonnggg gradient to who knows what! I was so glad to get to the top and when we were getting ready to go back down, with a big smile he asked if I wanted to drive! I thought I politely said no thank-you, but I guess it came out as HELL FARKING NO! You cannot see the bottom from the roadway to where you would end up, only a bunch of little toy looking trees or rocky landscape rolling out way below you. They have paved it since I was there so I bet it's not even scary now! :biglaugh:

Back