Annual Michigan ride with the Hooligans July 11-12

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmax

Reaction score
Back by popular demand! Location and details TBA. I will keep this thread updated as details are determined.
Mike

I'll be there, if you guys are free that Sunday there's a big charity ride in Niles Michigan called the burn run that I'll be doing as well. Be nice to have some other Vmax's there representing :)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ride with the Hooligan's Hotel info:

I made a point to not tell them who was coming! LOL!!

July 11-12

Travelodge $79.95/night
269-657-1111
111 Ampey Road, Paw Paw MI 49079
http://www.travelodge.com/hotels/michigan/paw-paw/travelodge-paw-paw/hotel-overview

They had 21 rooms as of a few minutes ago for this weekend. I would not wait too long as it seems a lot of weddings are held around Paw Paw and rooms are not easy to get in the summer. It was a Super 8 and recently changed, fresh paint and new beds, I checked out a room and it looked nice and clean with a small fridge though I don't think all rooms have a fridge.

Econo Lodge $84.99/night
269-657-2578
131 Ampey Road, Paw Paw MI 49079

Comfort Inn $89.95/night
269-655-0303
153 Ampey Road, Paw Paw MI 49079

Comfort Inn claimed they were full due to weddings that weekend but may of course have cancellations when the date gets closer.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

Sounds like a great time, as usual! I'll probably only be able to come for the day/ evening on Saturday. Might hook up with a couple of other Hooligans on the ride down....:eusa_dance:

Friday night ride leaves at 7pm sharp.

Saturday ride leaves at 10am sharp.

Guessing dinner will be around 7-7:30pm

There is a charity run in Niles on Sunday, the Niles Burn Run. If people want to go, we can make our presence in true Vmax fashion. We can make a stop on the way for breakfast or there are a few places right in Paw Paw.

I stopped at the travel lodge on my way home today. They have 4 double Queens and 4 single Kings left. Need to make your reservations soon !!

Rooms are reserved under Mike Weddington

My reservation at the travel lodge is in. She said check in is after 3pm. First time for me, looking foreardto putting some faces to some screen names and a good time.

With this group I would expect plenty of Hooliganism!!............Looking foreward to contributing!............:punk:...............Tom.

I won't be doing any top fuel burnouts this year and probably go easy on the air shifter, don't need any more broken driveshafts! lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Got my reservation in. :eusa_dance:
Couldn't attend the last two Mi Hooligan rides.... Family stuff :confused2:... And now I'm nursing a hip injury that's keeping me from going to Thunder this yr.... But it's getting better. Up to 1+ hrs in the saddle now. Hope to be at full speed come July to ride again with the Hooligans !! :punk:

Thxs Tom. You & Brian have a great time riding the dragon & the back roads in Pa during Thunder !! Catch up with you at Paw Paw for details on your trip :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back