Another Adjustable Lever Question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-cman

Alien Abductee
Reaction score
I have a set of adj levers from wxtracing on eBay for Gen 1 Maxes. They are now almost twice as expensive as when I bought them. Does any other vendor sell them? I have a friend wanting them but would like to spend less then $80.

So no one has purchased the correct levers from a different vendor??? :confused2:

Also, wxtracing no longer gives a choice of colors for the levers and knob.

Here is a Ebay listing that may work. The listing title says R1 but in the description it says Vmax 2004, 2006 and 2007.:confused2:

Scroll down to the bottom and he says 2009 and up. Another messed up listing like my first order.

Here is a general Ebays search that show more options:http://www.ebay.com/sch/6000/i.html...Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&_vxp=mtr&_rdc=2

Already have done that search. My friend purchased a set that said all V-Max including early models. He specifically asked in an email if would fit 2002 V-Max and they said yes. He was sent the exact same ones I got when I first ordered a set. They fit 2009 and up. He has to pay to return to get refund even though it was their fault. These Chinese vendors have no clue and probably can't read our emails. My original question was is there any vendor other than wxtracing that someone has purchased levers from that actually fit. We have done every eBay search and have not found a definite fit except for wxtracing. I guess no one has...
confused24.gif

:bang head:

Back