Another blonde...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana.

She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the ?no haggle? attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde stated, ?Maybe I?ll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!?

The shopkeeper said, ?By all means, be my guest. Maybe you?ll luck out and catch yourself a big one!?

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, when he spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand.

He was amazed to see her expertly shoot at a huge 9-foot alligator swimming toward her and kill it. With a great deal of effort she hauled its carcass to the swamp bank where there were several more carcasses lying neatly in a row.

The blonde then flipped the alligator on its back, looked at its feet and shouted, ?Damn it, this one isn?t wearing any shoes either!?

Latest posts

Back