Another HD goes down to the Mr. Max. Nothing new, but funny.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Today I'm hurrying home to change 'cause I still gotta go back to the base to PT. First need to run to the cleaners and pick up my laundry. I pull up to a stop light and a real nice sounding HD pulls up next to me and doesn't even look over. Keeps reving it up. The light we are waiting for leads right on to the free way. So I know this is gonna be good. I didn't think he was gonna initiate it because he seemed to not rate me as a contender to his all mighty HD. I don't even know what model it was, but it looked a little sporty and sounded real good. (kinda like my max)
Light turns green, he hits it hard (after his snowmobile type wind up then drop in RPMs as the clutch engages then she winds up and takes off) He's going pretty good. I hit it WOT and immediately start fish tailing. Real scary for me 'cause I don't get after it all that often. any way I back off a little just as we start hitting some curves as we come up along the freeway and enter. As soon as we're straight he hits it pretty good again. My exit is the next one about a 1/2 mile down. I hit it WOT again and blow his ass away.:rocket bike:
Now the funny part. We both exit the free way and hit another light. I'm still shakin a little from my burnout fishtail, which all occured behind this guy. I look over at him and he still ain't lookin at me. I yell out. "You see that burnout!!!??? Scared the hell outa me!!" He looks over and holds his hand up to his ear saying he can't hear. I just close my visor. Light turns green and he takes off hard again. I just take it easy. He pulls into the left turn lane which just happens to be where I'm going. Like me Does a uturn to go back to the Laundry mat. Coincidentally pulls into the Laundry mat. I'm feelin kinda funny at this point. I park and go in, telling him he's got a nice bike as I pass. I get my Laundry and am strapping it onto my bike when he comes over to a guy in a car right by me and starts talking how he really likes the bike he's been TEST-DRIVING.
I wasn't going to rat him out, no matter how much I wanted to. Turns out I didn't have to. He didn't mention me until I started my bike up and see him pointing at me and gesturing back toward the free way. The OWNER of the motorcycle :)damn angry:the guy in the car) has a totally blank/pissed look on his face as the guy points to me and says "yeah, that guy just smoked my ass back there getting on the highway, his bike is Fu*%in fast!" still not understanding why he's getting angry looks.:ummm: It made my day. by the way the guy was wearing a BlueTooth with one of those nazi army looking type helmet and J-Lo aviator sunglasses. What a toolbox!

It made my day. by the way the guy was wearing a BlueTooth with one of those nazi army looking type helmet and J-Lo aviator sunglasses. What a toolbox!

Cool story; Test drive huh?

Tool is right.......and those blue tooth things make anyone look like a pretentious prick.......can't stand them.

Rusty

Most of the Hardley guys around here are too busy hauling a combined weight of 500 pounds between them and their wives to be concerned with getting their asses handed to them by my V-Max. The remaining Hardley guys are too busy parking their bikes and standing next to them for the afternoon to be concerned with such a mundane task as actually riding their bikes. :eusa_dance:

The only Harley that ever messes with me is my riding buddy's V-Rod. I almost ran him over a couple weeks back when he tried to roll on me..and my clutch was wasted on top of it.

Mike

I had a blue tooth once.
Hurt like hell, till the dentist yanked it out....

Sorry.....it's still early!:confused2:

Back