Another new VMF Vendor!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
A big welcome to the newest VMaxforum vendor, Cycle-istic! :clapping: Cycle-istic is run by MtnMax/Magniac and offers the Gen 1 owner a great backrest or backrest and rack combo. You can see the product here.Cycle-istic's forum is here and I'll turn it over to MtnMax/Magniac to answer any questions.

Buster, don't you think this deserves the mod monkey award? I nominated him for this very reason. He already has enough yes votes and I really think guys like him as well as other vendors on here automatically get if majority or yourself agrees. but also some type of mod ape award for those who love this bike so much to actually redesign some of the areas of this bike not just as we all do to make our own unique personalized Vmax but who make their ideas into innovative AFFORDABLE alternatives as well as technically superior to stock as Sean, Rick, and the others who breathe this bike have done and continue to do. Just trying to help, Ed

A big welcome to the newest VMaxforum vendor, Cycle-istic! :clapping: Cycle-istic is run by MtnMax/Magniac and offers the Gen 1 owner a great backrest or backrest and rack combo. You can see the product here.Cycle-istic's forum is here and I'll turn it over to MtnMax/Magniac to answer any questions.
Thank you for your design and cost of what you have to offer is very reasonable. Grats becoming a VMF venndor

I know you have more than the backrest available. Thank you for your dedication in making this happen and I hope you are well supported by the community. Let us know how StarVMax treats you!

Buster, don't you think this deserves the mod monkey award? I nominated him for this very reason. He already has enough yes votes and I really think guys like him as well as other vendors on here automatically get if majority or yourself agrees. but also some type of mod ape award for those who love this bike so much to actually redesign some of the areas of this bike not just as we all do to make our own unique personalized Vmax but who make their ideas into innovative AFFORDABLE alternatives as well as technically superior to stock as Sean, Rick, and the others who breathe this bike have done and continue to do. Just trying to help, Ed

he was awarded the mod monkey award. Some voting goes longer than others as I lose track of all the voting threads. :doh:

he was awarded the mod monkey award. Some voting goes longer than others as I lose track of all the voting threads. :doh:

Thanks Buster, I know your probably a very busy man and Cant keep track of every award nomination. I've nominated a few people, and the guys who obviously deserve them I just try to give credit where it's due. I appreciate all you do to keep this forum up and running. You've done a great job and made ALOT of Vmax guys come together for a common interest. Thanks Again for making and maintaining the absolute Best Forum on the internet!!! Anything I can ever do for you or help in any way please feel free to let me know. Ed✨

same here. sometimes the last 'post' will be at 15 votes and i like to wait until 20 and if there are no new 'posts' to the thread i don't always remember to go back and check. if anyone sees them not awarded and they have over 20 just let me know and i'll take care of it as soon as i can.

Latest posts

Back