Another odd vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you could go over a 100 miles on a tank of gas with it though! It seems like a lot of work to just let it go especially with it being so close to completion... Sean, this is in your neck of the woods.... pretty sweet parts bike!

Yea, thats the one I posted about for sale a few months back. It has some really nice work done to it but it's not what I would like. Get rid of the hoopty bars and the big gas tank and you'd have a great bike.

Sean Morley

I think with the proper exhaust system (it has none) it would fit right in a Dr. Seuss parade.

I tried to resist the temptation but I have to throw in my two cents worth.

It's got some awesome kit on it and probably is worth the asking price in 3rd party bits alone.

The designer looks like he really wanted to design two different bikes but only had the budget for one.

From the tank back, I find the bike really appealing.

Seeing the frame mods are irreversible, the bike needs to be resurrected by removing the tank and changing the bars. Fabricate a custom tank of similar shape but with with a lower profile.

I'd buy it to finish and keep because most of the hard work and money has already gone into it.

These photo's show the design aspects of some similar bikes which may have inspired the builder including an awesome little FZR.

Attachments

• JP2.jpg
    JP2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 25
  • MEK tank installed.jpg
    MEK tank installed.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 17
  • The tank shop scotland 02.gif
    The tank shop scotland 02.gif
    37.2 KB · Views: 18
  • RichCroceMax.jpg
    RichCroceMax.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Fazer.jpg
    Fazer.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 24
I think he had a Kerker in the shop when I looked at the bike months ago.

Sean

Back