Another reason to hate cancer......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
We lost a friend today. Lisa fought the most courageous battle against cancer, but today her body couldn't fight any more. She was an incredibly beautiful woman, not only physically - but her personality lit up a room as soon as she walked in...

She fought this for five years, and for most of the time - if you weren't aware of her condition, you'd never have imagined how ill she was.

She leaves behind a multitude of friends, a son, and a good man who loves her deeply.

Today is also her birthday.

Rest in Peace, Lisa. You are loved, and will never be forgotten.

Attachments

• lisa.jpg
    lisa.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 55
Very sorry to hear of your loss.To fight it for 5 years she must have been a strong women.My thoughts and prayers to all the friends and family.

My condolences to you and the family. This is a terrible killer disease. My father fought it for 9 years. Tears .............

Sorry to hear that Bill.
My oldest sister is actually a Cancer Survivor but sadly my father wasn't.

So sorry you lost a very dear friend.Happy birthday lisa,Angles in heaven are giving her birthday wishes from above.So very sorry.For everyone that loved her.

Thanks for sharing this Bill. Someday there will be the cure, someday.

Bill,

I can see in her eyes she was a wonderful person and a ZEST for life! I feel your pain losing someone that you care so so deeply for. You are in my thoughts and prayers

G

my heartfelt condolences. as she is able to continue pain-free, may her friends and family find the strength to power through their mourning.

I will give everyone's condolences to her family. Her boyfriend Joe is a long time motorcycle rider. She loved bikes and bike people, and would be happy to know that we cared.
Thanks.

Sorry to here this Bill I have lost many friends way to young to cancer and family members. It is a sad thing..

Back