Another satisified MaxGasser Customer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black88mx6

Reaction score
Figured you would all like some pics of new MaxGasser Seat and matching Sissy-Bar pad. Also included in the pics is the new bracket created to mount the seat.

Seat is very comfortable, looks good and fit and finish is very good. Rick took special care of me to make sure that everything is to my satisfaction.

A special note is that I was able keep the toolkit in the stock location. Looking for a small black bungee to keep it in place.

Attachments

• DSC01349.jpg
    DSC01349.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC01351.jpg
    DSC01351.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC01352.jpg
    DSC01352.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC01354.jpg
    DSC01354.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC01355.jpg
    DSC01355.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC01356.jpg
    DSC01356.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC01357.jpg
    DSC01357.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC01358.jpg
    DSC01358.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC01359.jpg
    DSC01359.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC01360.jpg
    DSC01360.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 157
nice looking man, good to hear that you can fit the tool bag still.

Hebrew to English translation from Google Translate

Okay, okay, just do not shout. Incidentally, my wife, who is also a designer and photographer grace (but it's not the main occupation) who loved your work. Inhale.

Topappap, what we do.

Session purchased the MAXGASSER - this session's handmade fruit one American guy, that creates them minimal amounts (something like 8-12 every few months). The seat is like a handmade seat should go up.

The seat itself - is the development of smart, is composed of two parts (as opposed to three in the original) and allows refueling not through the slot as the original or through a tiny hole like Corbin, but full access to develop refueling.

Quality workmanship - exceeded all expectations. Heavier seat, feels solid and strong. The guy uses excellent materials, and was very comfortable anatomical structure, so the seat is hard, but comfortable.

Old Session. Israeli work.

Wow, your seats are really getting around the world.... Incredible review, when translated.:biglaugh: Congrats....

Hi Guys,
I’m in the market for a good long distance seat for my 89’ VMax.
Just rode 900km with gas stops only.
And
900km last month.
Mostly in the rain too.
Anyhow...
The original seat has to go :0
Seems like the max gasser has great reviews on these older postings!

Anyone able to say how they’be hold up over the years ?

Any information is appreciated.

Hi Guys,
I’m in the market for a good long distance seat for my 89’ VMax.
Just rode 900km with gas stops only.
And
900km last month.
Mostly in the rain too.
Anyhow...
The original seat has to go :0
Seems like the max gasser has great reviews on these older postings!

Anyone able to say how they’be hold up over the years ?

Any information is appreciated.

Chances are you’re not going to get a gasser seat, the guy who made them stopped and at one point was taking a poll to see if there was any interest in making more but no sure where that ended up. Maybe a used one for sale out there, but doubt that as well. Good luck on finding one, they are worth having. ( I have one). There are a few places that shave them, Sean on here offers work such as that

Ohh nice. Didn’t even click, until now lol. Those seats you offer are very nice looking. Either way with the seat, glad it’s making the ride more enjoyable

Back