Another Terrorist attack in France

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor_eyerdhal

Reaction score
This night at the end of the fireworks, a truck run in the crowd on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice.
The Terrorist run on people over 2 kilometers at 90 km/h before being shooted.
About 75 deads at this time :(

I saw the first reports coming in. Have they figured out who is behind this?

Fraid' its going to get worse before it gets better, in the meantime we better get some knee-jerk truck control legislation in place before anyone else has to die.

This night at the end of the fireworks, a truck run in the crowd on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice.
The Terrorist run on people over 2 kilometers at 90 km/h before being shooted.
About 75 deads at this time :(

Sorry Thor. That's very tragic. I did hear ISIS took responsibility.

NICE, France — A truck loaded with weapons and hand grenades drove onto a sidewalk for more than a mile, plowing through Bastille Day revelers who'd gathered to watch fireworks in the French resort city of Nice late Thursday. At least 75 people were killed, authorities said, and some officials and witnesses called it a deliberate attack.

A deliberate attack - No fucking shit.

http://www.startribune.com/eyewitness-truck-slams-into-crowd-in-nice/386873451/#1

Are they going to ban trucks now?

I heard it was a delivery truck kind of like a semi? So I guess they will take our "automatic" trucks away... "Automatic semi" trucks or direct translation "semi automatic" ones. Sorry I couldn't help rubbing in the stupidity of our leaders. I do feel bad for those involved, may we unite as a world and stomp out Those involved. If they keep going it will be another Hitler. just mho

G

Prayers to all effected, Thor. I'm sorry your country got hit again. Its time to change tactics on fighting ISIS. The battles are being brought to the streets of Europe and America. Citizens must be allowed to defend themselves!

It's time for a complete change of tactics....as someone recently said "We act like a bunch of sheep wondering why the wolves are killing them!"

They use a couple airplanes....we form the TSA, no-fly lists, etc., they use assault rifles....we start screaming gun control, now they used a truck....we're fresh out of ideas on this one altho I see clinton is saying something about more intelligence!

Well, I actually agree with her on that....sort of, we do need more intelligence....but from our leaders! They have to get their heads out of their assholes and realize ANYTHING can become a weapon in the hands of a fanatic....ANYTHING AT ALL!

We need to stop this losers game of catch up ball, get on top of this.....and soon!

It's time for a complete change of tactics....as someone recently said "We act like a bunch of sheep wondering why the wolves are killing them!"

They use a couple airplanes....we form the TSA, no-fly lists, etc., they use assault rifles....we start screaming gun control, now they used a truck....we're fresh out of ideas on this one altho I see clinton is saying something about more intelligence!

Well, I actually agree with her on that....sort of, we do need more intelligence....but from our leaders! They have to get their heads out of their assholes and realize ANYTHING can become a weapon in the hands of a fanatic....ANYTHING AT ALL!

We need to stop this losers game of catch up ball, get on top of this.....and soon!

Intelligence! Is she speaking for herself (me, myself, and I) or is she speaking for her party, or government in general? I am totally confused on this one LMAO!

Intelligence! Is she speaking for herself (me, myself, and I) or is she speaking for her party, or government in general? I am totally confused on this one LMAO!

Yeah, hillary discussing 'intelligence' in any form can be confusing indeed. Think what she's alluding to is if the intelligence gathering community collected better data these things wouldn't happen.

Don't look too far into it.....she's just another hollow politician trying to deflect blame for her own failings.

Thank guys.
It was a rent truck, the guy was a 31 years old tunisian living in France since many years with a green card. Grenades and guns were dummies except one.

If you watch videos of the beginning of action, cops were aiming at him but no one shooted, they let the truck accelerate; thanks to the fucking french state of mind, too many risk of justice and administrative prosecution when a cop shoot...
After some death people, it is easier to shoot without problems... :(
Result 84 deads, 202 wounded, some victims are american ones...

Yeah, hillary discussing 'intelligence' in any form can be confusing indeed. Think what she's alluding to is if the intelligence gathering community collected better data these things wouldn't happen.

Don't look too far into it.....she's just another hollow politician trying to deflect blame for her own failings.

Anything of value we do gather will have to be sifted through a liberal agenda until we can flush the toilet a few times and get some decent leadership, so yea, gun control is the answer to repeated bombings and even attacks with vehicles.

Danny, I know your not implying that Hillary might do something wrong or shifty then not take full responsibility for it. Blame others, nope, not her, nobody of her caliber would ever point the finger. Personal accountability and integrity while serving America loyally and selflessly are what she does! You can trust her! :clapping:

EDIT, Did I forget to bring up her excellent documented history with classified information and intelligence?

Thank guys.
It was a rent truck, the guy was a 31 years old tunisian living in France since many years with a green card. Grenades and guns were dummies except one.

If you watch videos of the beginning of action, cops were aiming at him but no one shooted, they let the truck accelerate; thanks to the fucking french state of mind, too many risk of justice and administrative prosecution when a cop shoot...

Thor, I'm really sorry this happened so close to you, its fucked up beyond words. A life is a life, American, French or any other and it's to tragic for words. regardless of what country you happen to live in you no longer have to click on the "World News" to see regular killings and acts of terrorism. The trend sure shows no promise of slowing down. I'm glad you were not in the numbers and my thoughts go out to those that were.

Thank guys.

I am sorry my friend.

problem is:what to do?bomb the shit out of a country when most of the terrorists are already in our country?
if it was a place it would be easier,problem is that terrorism is an ideal,wich is very hard to kill with bombs.
before it was bin ladden and his friends,now is ISIS.
what next?religion always brings problems,it was that way before and will be as there will be people that will go extreme...

thats my opinion,sorry for the ones that got killed and injured and yes,the problems that cops have if they shoot someone is a common problem,portugal(my country) included.
they almost have to let you shoot them before they can shoot without having burocracy and law problems...

and its easy.they dont have to be muslims for that,and with very small efforts they can kill a lot of people.

Back