Anti vaccine activist died from COVID. Pretty blond girl...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like hearing about their comorbidities.

I raise you this...less than 48 hours apart.

https://kvia.com/news/2022/01/05/ar...th-parents-to-covid-19-in-less-than-48-hours/
Fat, sick, old and dying people will always die earlier than those who are none of those. Now is this to say that no one on the planet hasnt died of this, absolutely not. But its not the millions you have been led to be deceived.

Final thought....common cold, influenza A & B.....the most transmissible viruses humans give to each other. 100s of millions of infections every year. 100s of thousands of death every year(Both worldwide). Are all coronaviruses. Over 700 known coronaviruses. About 60 or so can infect humans. A handful of those deadly to fat, sick, old and dying people. The virus doesnt kill them. Their comorbidity does. Its like the AIDS virus. The AIDS virus has actually killed very few people directly. Its the other things that killed them.

And fun fact....even the most healthy human on the planet....the average human being is infected with at least 5 viruses. Not everyone is meant to be saved. And no matter how you try, natural selection will always win.

Final thought....common cold, influenza A & B.....the most transmissible viruses humans give to each other. 100s of millions of infections every year. 100s of thousands of death every year(Both worldwide). Are all coronaviruses. Over 700 known coronaviruses. About 60 or so can infect humans. A handful of those deadly to fat, sick, old and dying people. The virus doesnt kill them. Their comorbidity does. Its like the AIDS virus. The AIDS virus has actually killed very few people directly. Its the other things that killed them.
Indeed other viruses result in deaths but my understanding is that covid-19 greatly increases the chances of that happening.

As for the other things that killed them. Well we can say all deaths are due to heart failure as the body cannot continue when the heart stops. Following your logic so noone has ever died from cancer, AIDs, any virus, drowned, asthma, diabetes, there are no deaths due to motorcycle accidents blah as they were all due to heart failure.

Indeed other viruses result in deaths but my understanding is that covid-19 greatly increases the chances of that happening.

I can say being fat, old, sick or dying increases your chances of death regardless of virus. If you are a fat old diabetic with asthma....how long do you really have left on the planet regardless of a media hyped virus? And this is something I watched first hand. My buddy found out he was diabetic. Ignored it for the first year. Last 8 years of his life, did everything right. In the end, with no virus, diabetes took him in just a hair over 9 years. Fat, sick, old, and dying people are on their way out regardless of disease thats floating around. Tragic, yes. unavoidable....no. Mortality is 100%. We are all on our way out the moment we are born. Some luck out and last, others die too soon. Life has never been guaranteed to anyone.

I do agree with your cardiac arrest statement. Here in America, people are not declared legally dead until cardiac arrest has happened.

Fat, sick, old and dying people will always die earlier than those who are none of those. Now is this to say that no one on the planet hasn't died of this, absolutely not. But its not the millions you have been led to be deceived.

Final thought....common cold, influenza A & B.....the most transmissible viruses humans give to each other. 100s of millions of infections every year. 100s of thousands of death every year(Both worldwide). Are all coronaviruses. Over 700 known coronaviruses. About 60 or so can infect humans. A handful of those deadly to fat, sick, old and dying people. The virus doesn't kill them. Their comorbidity does. Its like the AIDS virus. The AIDS virus has actually killed very few people directly. Its the other things that killed them.

And fun fact....even the most healthy human on the planet....the average human being is infected with at least 5 viruses. Not everyone is meant to be saved. And no matter how you try, natural selection will always win.

If that assumption is true then the US is in deep poo given that some 42.4% of US citizens were considered to be obese - how much longer have they got?
I'd also be interested to see the statistics to support your assertion and also how you know that the 5.4 million covid related deaths reported is a deception?

Whilst flu causes some 650000 deaths per year it is wrong to suggest it is a Corona virus (read this) whereas some cold-like infection are related.

I'm not sure what it is you are suggesting but the way I read it is a bit like saying that no-one ever died by falling out of an aeroplane...it was hitting the ground that did for them!

https://www.kmov.com/news/colorado-...cle_297e3550-4131-11eb-9f01-ffe3e11d0f46.html
https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/...e-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...wound-to-be-recorded-as-covid-19-death-report

There are more. But these illustrate my point. What is more, the deaths here in America, for 2021, influenza deaths were near 0. This is a straight impossibility. Medical malpractice here in the states usually account for 250K deaths a year. Suspiciously....extremely low. Tobacco related deaths are down as well. These are all found on the CDC site. Here in the states, the more COVID deaths they have, the more money they get from the taxpayer.

If this was a true pandemic....population goes backwards. Not forwards. 2021, we gained 25 million people worldwide. 2.8% worldwide infection rate. 0.05% worldwide death rate.

If this was a true pandemic....population goes backwards. Not forwards. 2021, we gained 25 million people worldwide. 2.8% worldwide infection rate. 0.05% worldwide death rate.

Given that we are only eight days into 2022 I'd like to know where you get your figure of 25 million from.

I's also suggest that the absolute number of births or deaths tell you nothing;at the very least you would need to combine this with the year on year trend in birth rate to get a better understanding if the trend is up or down. (MM helpful hint - it's down)
It would also be necessary to compare the number of excess deaths with would would normally have been expected in an 'average' year. (MM helpful hint - it's up)

However, all that is irrelevant as the refusenics will cherry pick data to suit their own agenda. If they want to believe that all the folk in hospital and those who have died together with those who are still experiencing the after effect of 'not' Covid are part of a worldwide conspiracy then so be it.

I guess it is a way that natural selection will rid us of those who think vaccines are some heinous plot to control the population should they catch something that is an invention of government and not survive.

Wanna live longer? Get rid of the boob tube (TV). My grandma made it to 94 and swore by this. There's always something to do other than sit, eat crap, and get fat willingly.

I never cease to be amazed how folk clutter up a motorcycle forum with stuff other than motorcycles.
Given that the vast majority of post are m/c related I don't see a problem. If you don't like non m/c posts then don't bother to click on the header.
E.g. The heading 'Anti vaccine activist died from COVID. Pretty blond girl...' should be a clue that this post won't be of any interest to you.
If others wish to comment and discuss that is their choice.

1. The way deaths were calculated were based on guidelines that showed death by COVID if you had COVID when you died of whatever else, like a car accident.. So actual death numbers are higher than actual...

2. COVID isn't likely to go away, ever... It's ENDEMIC... Like the flu...

3. The Vax does not stop the spread and likely does nothing to slow down new variants like Omicron...

4. The establishment is making big money on this and so there is a PROFIT motive that must be considered... Every CNN story about COVID is brought to you by Pfizer... Pfizer and other big business has big power in controlling the narrative in the US and around the globe...

5. It is very likely that COVID was created in the Wuhan Lab, in part funded by people like Dr. Fauci... Whatever did happen should be investigated and those if any guilty of funding Gain of function research should be punished...

6.. The narrative is so controlled by the establishment and big pharma that the INVENTOR of mRNA technology (used in the Vax) was suspended from his social media account for telling the truth...

7. You can't lock down everyone on the planet and the Vax does NOT stop the spread... All indications show Omicron is very mild as in zero or near zero deaths....

8. There are many new treatments for COVID and emerging treatments, and things like taking vitamin D that are not discussed on Mainstream Media learn about them...

Last edited:
Whoever didn't get vaccine shots should wear a mask before visiting the forum!!!

1. The way deaths were calculated were based on guidelines that showed death by COVID if you had COVID when you died of whatever else, like a car accident.. So actual death numbers are higher than actual...

2. COVID isn't likely to go away, ever... It's ENDEMIC... Like the flu...

3. The Vax does not stop the spread and likely does nothing to slow down new variants like Omicron...

4. The establishment is making big money on this and so there is a PROFIT motive that must be considered... Every CNN story about COVID is brought to you by Pfizer... Pfizer and other big business has big power in controlling the narrative in the US and around the globe...

5. It is very likely that COVID was created in the Wuhan Lab, in part funded by people like Dr. Fauci... Whatever did happen should be investigated and those if any guilty of funding Gain of function research should be punished...

6.. The narrative is so controlled by the establishment and big pharma that the INVENTOR of mRNA technology (used in the Vax) was suspended from his social media account for telling the truth...

7. You can't lock down everyone on the planet and the Vax does NOT stop the spread... All indications show Omicron is very mild as in zero or near zero deaths....

8. There are many new treatments for COVID and emerging treatments, and things like taking vitamin D that are not discussed on Mainstream Media learn about them...

1) Probably correct but it doesn't negate the fact that many people have died as a direct result of Covid infection.
2) Probably true.
3) That is pretty much true of all vaccines and not just for those developed for Covid. To totally stop transmission you would need to develop a sterilizing vaccine i.e. one that can thwart infections entirely and prevent asymptomatic cases. This is the aspiration of all vaccine research but rarely is achieved.
A vaccine can prevent a pathogen from causing serious disease but it can't stop it from entering the body or making more copies of itself. This is not unique to Covid vaccines.
4) If you invest money then is it unreasonable that you get a return on that investment to not only reward shareholders but also fund future investment? If that wasn't the case then who would pay for billions pumped into research where there is no guarantee that a saleable product will emerge?
I'd like to see the proof that 'every CNN story about COVID is brought to you by Pfizer' are you seriously suggesting that CNN and other news outlets have ceded editorial control?
5) Speculation. We still have no definitive proof where it originated.
6) The Pfizer and Modena vaccines are mRNA whereas those from Astra Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson use 'conventional' technology. I'm not sure what point is being made here as the so called 'truth' reference is not explained. Also one persons 'truth' is often another s 'lie'.
7) True but where is it being suggested that everyone is locked down? People are still dying from Covid related issues and as Onicron is now the dominant strain it seems unlikely that the assertion that 'Omicron is very mild as in zero or near zero deaths....' has any basis in fact.
8) True and long may that continue. That vitamin D may reduce the impact of Covid (and influenza) and despite what Mr Trondyne says, has been widely reported. I doubt that on its own it will prevent infection but regardless of the effect on the Covid virus it does seem sensible to take a vit. D supplement particularly in the winter months.
For anyone who can be bothered some further information on vitamin D here.

1) Probably correct but it doesn't negate the fact that many people have died as a direct result of Covid infection.

Probably? Doesn't negate? lol It means the numbers are light years off.... No biggie right? The more frightened people are the more money big business and big media makes...

3) That is pretty much true of all vaccines and not just for those developed for Covid. To totally stop transmission you would need to develop a sterilizing vaccine i.e. one that can thwart infections entirely and prevent asymptomatic cases. This is the aspiration of all vaccine research but rarely is achieved.

It means that the idea that COVID can be vaxxed away like polio is false, that the narrative is false and the widely accepted notion that is the basis for crazy policy is false...

If you're unsure that Omicron hasn't killed (zero or near zero) then look it up.... World-wide deaths due to Omicron based on data available appear to be extremely low compared to other variants... This is also typical to see strains take a course of less deadly but more transmissible... When all the numbers are in we will have a clearer picture...

4) If you invest money then is it unreasonable that you get a return on that investment to not only reward shareholders but also fund future investment? If that wasn't the case then who would pay for billions pumped into research where there is no guarantee that a saleable product will emerge?

Big fan of big business and big pharma? The people of the United States (government) fund much of this research & development for this and other medicines and other products, then big business comes along and rips people off either directly or indirectly making some people choose between food, rent or medicine...whereas every other developed nation does not.

6) The Pfizer and Modena vaccines are mRNA whereas those from Astra Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson use 'conventional' technology. I'm not sure what point is being made here as the so called 'truth' reference is not explained. Also one persons 'truth' is often another s 'lie'.

The point is that a highly qualified doctor (in this case the inventor of mRNA technology) was silenced because what he was saying didn't fit the corporate narrative.... Moreover, they never claimed he lied but removed his account anyway... All of this should concern thinking people...

I'd like to see the proof that 'every CNN story about COVID is brought to you by Pfizer' are you seriously suggesting that CNN and other news outlets have ceded editorial control?

Is there perhaps a segment or show here and there not sponsored by Pfizer? Sure... Does that entirely miss the point... Sure. If you think that big business doesn't make the laws in this country, control the corporate narrative of the establishment then you need to do some research and open your eyes.

Anyone paying attention understands that corporate narratives, ie propaganda exists everywhere including the US... If you think propaganda to facilitate various government and corporate interests doesn't exist in the US and its corporate media (all controlled by the same oligarchs) then I have a really nice bridge to sell you.... Again, the more frightened people are the more money big business, big pharma and big media makes...

The United States is controlled and run by big business and those oligarchs that control those businesses. Big pharma made Billions last year on COVID and they are not the only business segment making big money on this. Profit motives continue to be the driving force behind almost all policy and public corporate narratives here and around the globe...and it's killing people....

Last edited:
https://www.kmov.com/news/colorado-...cle_297e3550-4131-11eb-9f01-ffe3e11d0f46.html
https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/...e-crash-counted-as-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...wound-to-be-recorded-as-covid-19-death-report

There are more. But these illustrate my point. What is more, the deaths here in America, for 2021, influenza deaths were near 0. This is a straight impossibility. Medical malpractice here in the states usually account for 250K deaths a year. Suspiciously....extremely low. Tobacco related deaths are down as well. These are all found on the CDC site. Here in the states, the more COVID deaths they have, the more money they get from the taxpayer.

Yea, myself and alot of other CO residents are wondering why we read or hear about facts like you've posted here for example or on some of our "alternative" news sites but don't read or hear about this in our local media....just sayin..

Whoever didn't get vaccine shots should wear a mask before visiting the forum!!!
Now I am fortified against the rona and its variants by first putting on one of my girlfriends thongs(over my head of course) then my m95. The effectivity of the thong depends largely on whether she wore it for yoga, jogging or both.
I can quite often be seen driving alone with this arrangement, windows up.
However I would never ever be in a car alone wearing the m95 only.

Probably? Doesn't negate? lol It means the numbers are light years off.... No biggie right? The more frightened people are the more money big business and big media makes...

Light years off? - an opinion and a broad and baseless statement - show me the numbers.

It means that the idea that COVID can be vaxxed away like polio is false, that the narrative is false and the widely accepted notion that is the basis for crazy policy is false...

It is no differemt to the flu jab or many other vaccines - the aim is not to eliminate the disease but to minimise its impact at a personal level by reducing serious illness and death and also to the wider economy which will, and has taken significant damage...or is that also part of the world government plan?

If you're unsure that Omicron hasn't killed (zero or near zero) then look it up.... World-wide deaths due to Omicron based on data available appear to be extremely low compared to other variants... This is also typical to see strains take a course of less deadly but more transmissible... When all the numbers are in we will have a clearer picture...

I have have a look at the map on the Centers for disease and control web site which shows the number of deaths in the last seven days. People are still dying and whilst all will not will not be from Omicron some will. Again, your claim of zero deaths from Omicron is baseless...unless you can show the numbers.

Big fan of big business and big pharma? The people of the United States (government) fund much of this research & development for this and other medicines and other products, then big business comes along and rips people off either directly or indirectly making some people choose between food, rent or medicine...whereas every other developed nation does not.

Whilst it is true that governments have contributed so have shareholders.
It is also true that governments and their population will rake in significant amounts from the various taxes that the sales generate.
What are you suggesting, that these companies sell their product on a non profit basis? If that be the case then who would pay for the development costs, staff and infrastructure and compensate those who have put money into the businesses.

The point is that a highly qualified doctor (in this case the inventor of mRNA technology) was silenced because what he was saying didn't fit the corporate narrative.... Moreover, they never claimed he lied but removed his account anyway... All of this should concern thinking people...

Two points here - i) just because someone says something, regardless of qualification doesn't make it true. ii) You still haven't given any indication as to what was said so it is impossible to form a considered opinion.

Is there perhaps a segment or show here and there not sponsored by Pfizer? Sure... Does that entirely miss the point... Sure. If you think that big business doesn't make the laws in this country, control the corporate narrative of the establishment then you need to do some research and open your eyes.

Sorry, silly me, I thought is was governments that made the laws - everyone is allowed to lobby their representatives but it is a big leap to suggest that those lobbying always get their way. It also seems reasonable that if it is their business then they will control the narrative...just as you and I are by commenting here.

Anyone paying attention understands that corporate narratives, ie propaganda exists everywhere including the US... If you think propaganda to facilitate various government and corporate interests doesn't exist in the US and its corporate media (all controlled by the same oligarchs) then I have a really nice bridge to sell you.... Again, the more frightened people are the more money big business, big pharma and big media makes...

See my comment above. You appear to be suggesting that making profit is not good?

The United States is controlled and run by big business and those oligarchs that control those businesses. Big pharma made Billions last year on COVID and they are not the only business segment making big money on this. Profit motives continue to be the driving force behind almost all policy and public corporate narratives here and around the globe...and it's killing people....

Many business will try and influence for their benefit - to suggest otherwise would be naive. The alternative would be that we would have to leave it to the politicians and their non-elected administrators to decide policy operating in a bubble isolated from the outside world. Would that be a good idea?

If you don't like the current system then your arguments would, perhaps, carry more weight if you offered alternative solutions.
Additionally, making bland statements without any attempt to back them up with hard facts or reference where you get the information is why I'm questioning your comments.
You may be correct but without any data to support your arguments there is also the possibility you my be just spreading unfounded propaganda.
Of course, much of the above are my views which may, or may not be correct. o_O

PS - My apologies to Julian and others like minded for continuing this discussion. The alternative, however, would be to allow opinion to be stated as fact something I will always challenge.

Latest posts

Back