Antigravity Battery in Gen 2?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1badmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anybody running the Antigravity Batteries with 480 CA in the Gen 2's? If so, pro's and con's. If not what batteries are you running with higher cranking amps than the stock battery? Thanks!

That’s what Steve and I run in out gen 1’s. They weigh next to nothing, they’re small, great cranking amps and most of all for us cooler climate riders they have awesome capacity. So nothing to worry about on those cooler days when you sometimes have to crank it over for a little bit. I wouldn’t use anything else.

That’s what Steve and I run in out gen 1’s. They weigh next to nothing, they’re small, great cranking amps and most of all for us cooler climate riders they have awesome capacity. So nothing to worry about on those cooler days when you sometimes have to crank it over for a little bit. I wouldn’t use anything else.
So you guys using Shorai or the AntiGravity?

Running another LI in my Raider that if not used for a while can go dead even on charger. Cannot remember the name but the company is out of business now and I understand why.

Latest posts

Back