Any Michigan riding going on this weekend

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I know Milan Dragway has some fun events also I might take a ride out that way and I will probably go to Woodward it seems to be picking up quite a bit unless someone else has an idea let me know

Meeting up with a guy with a gen1 in downtown toledo at Blarney's Pub on Monroe street at 11am if anyone wants to meet up with us.

Been away from this forum for a while, did we loose the ability to send private messages?

any way
Hey Mike!
My Dr sz I will not be using my left leg again, so I won’t be riding any more. But i still have that beast (KTM) ready to go. Just don’t have the heart to list it for sale yet. I would love to know if the work I did over the winter is good. That requires someone that can handle the power and keep the front wheel near the ground. It’s too much for my Son.

id love to have you take it for a ride before it’s gone. Like maybe for a whole day!

I changed the air system and did a stage 2 on a reflash. Walt sz it’s fantastic, but like I say it’s too much for him

let me know if you would like to come out and take her for a ride

Back