Any one heard of this new gun legislation?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ultra liberal NE, wouldn't be surprised it they actually got it passed.

It's ultra liberal NE, wouldn't be surprised it they actually got it passed.

Not all stares in the northeast are liberal. Maine passed the Constitutional Carry law, which did away with the need for concealed carry permits. Maine also has a very high rate per capita of gun ownership. There is a HUGE difference between the State of Maine, and the Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

Apparently it passed the House and is or will go in front of the Senate.

Can't help but wonder how storing large capacity assault type weapons at a govt. approved site is gonna reduce suicides by gun violence....every suicide by gun I've ever heard of only involved one shot................:ummm:

I do like the provision of gun purchases limited to one per month, however....hell, a 'nicely equipped' Bushmaster's gonna lighten your wallet by $1200 - $1500....can't afford more'n one a month anyhow! :clapping:

Can't help but wonder how storing large capacity assault type weapons at a govt. approved site is gonna reduce suicides by gun violence....every suicide by gun I've ever heard of only involved one shot................:ummm:

Now that you have said it... some unstable young man is gonna read what you wrote, and try to kill themselves with a full 30 rounds, cause you know kids nowdays.

Could also be an interesting way to murder someone.

Lock a full auto Ruger 10-22 in a vise pointed at the victim's chest. You just need a full 30 rounds, some pulleys, a length of fishing line, (I recommend spiderwire braided in a 30lb test) and a 10lb weight. The victim is securely tied to a chair with his stronger arm free. But it is not really free because he is holding that 10lb weight up. If it drops, it pulls the string which will pull the trigger.

Could also be an interesting way to murder someone.

Lock a full auto Ruger 10-22 in a vise pointed at the victim's chest. You just need a full 30 rounds, some pulleys, a length of fishing line, (I recommend spiderwire braided in a 30lb test) and a 10lb weight. The victim is securely tied to a chair with his stronger arm free. But it is not really free because he is holding that 10lb weight up. If it drops, it pulls the string which will pull the trigger.

Now that's just plain evil!! Bwahahaha! :th_smilie::th_smilie::th_smilie:

No surprise from this Fk'n state. You can marry a sheep here if you want, but the Bill of Rights? I hate the politics here. A state full of libtards.
29.gif

It will be my Cold, Dead Hands no matter what passes.
Gun laws that go against real criminals would be much better.
You will NOT get mine without a major conflict.

No surprise from this Fk'n state. You can marry a sheep here if you want, but the Bill of Rights? I hate the politics here. A state full of libtards.
29.gif

That's the second time youv'e mentioned that, Steve.
I've made my mind up.
Let them take my guns. I'm moving to Massachusetts.:eusa_dance:
Cheers!

Back