Anybody have the Corbin front saddle?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looking for a review before spending the money.
I bought one 4 years ago and the passenger seat as well. I love it. The seat dropped me just enough to be able to put my feet flat on the ground, I really wanted that. The seat is firm and is a wonderful platform for the airhawks Ive had for 8 years.

I bought one 4 years ago and the passenger seat as well. I love it. The seat dropped me just enough to be able to put my feet flat on the ground, I really wanted that. The seat is firm and is a wonderful platform for the airhawks Ive had for 8 years.
I've read the sides of the seat are reshaped. I shaved mine down about 3/4 of an inch but the width seems to be more of a factor in getting feet flatter on the ground.
I just ordered a front saddle, I can tell you within a few months ;)
What is the price you have to pay for it? In NL it costs over 1000 euros
Currently about $620 before shipping charges.

Bought mine used is significantly more narrow Bought a oem flip open drivers center section and mounting hardware. I can change seats in minutes $500 invested if you are interested Seat was $359. Center section $100 and mounting hardware $100 fyi

Attachments

• 521930CA-0A99-4477-BFC8-66F389D424D7.jpeg
    521930CA-0A99-4477-BFC8-66F389D424D7.jpeg
    346.4 KB · Views: 1
Just looking for a review before spending the money.
I had one on my 2009. Hard as a rock.

It lowered the seat a bit... maybe an inch. It was flatter than stock. Being 6'5" tall, this didn't matter for me.

I also had the passenger seat which looked way more comfortable than the stock seat. It also enabled the donut style backrest which I thought looked cool.

They are $618 one bay. Made to order.

Bought mine used is significantly more narrow Bought a oem flip open drivers center section and mounting hardware. I can change seats in minutes $500 invested if you are interested Seat was $359. Center section $100 and mounting hardware $100 fyi
Are you offering to sell the seat for $500?

does this lower the seat height at all?

The narrower seat lets your legs reach lower
I see, I am looking at buying a new bike next week and if I do I'd be interested. If I had another inch closer to ground that would be awesome. I have a 32 inch inseam and it is ok but not ideal for me.

Latest posts

Back