Anyone do aluminum cnc work

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jims94vmx

Reaction score
I have been loving the C-14 I bought but still miss my max! Funny how some new folks joining the COG (concours owners group) are fellow vmax riders also! My question is the bike is great except the slight lean on the riding position. This link shows a great handlebar pullback riser that quite a few of us are interested in....the problem is the maker is mia, takes money and has not sent product to quite a few people. I was wondering if anyone in this community might be interested in making these? Here is the link.http://www.advancedsporttouring.com/Concours_Risers_p/c14-03.htm

Or if any of you actually know this guy, maybe find out what his problem is! LOL

Jim

If I could get hold of a sample, I'd be interested, but I'd need to know I could sell enough to recoup the programming/materials cost.

HenrysGMC may be able to do that but whether he has any interest in such an endeavor, I do not know. I can vouch the he made me a killer piece of the highest quality.

Jim shoot me a email at [email protected].

I can take a look. I would need a triple upper and bars to reverse engineer off of unless someone has a set they would be willing to loan so I could get the dimensions off them. Looks to be straightforward part.

Todd

Jim shoot me a email at [email protected].

I can take a look. I would need a triple upper and bars to reverse engineer off of unless someone has a set they would be willing to loan so I could get the dimensions off them. Looks to be straightforward part.

Todd

I am on your site....only guns? Thought you did vmax parts as well???? I am trying to garner interest on the Concours site ......thought it would be more overwhelming....we shall see.

Jim

I am on your site....only guns? Thought you did vmax parts as well???? I am trying to garner interest on the Concours site ......thought it would be more overwhelming....we shall see.

Jim

Actually he does do....and has done Vmax parts. I have some of his shock hold downs. Very quality work.

Attachments

• user8061_pic8482_1379876586.jpg
    user8061_pic8482_1379876586.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 19

Jim

Jim,
Guns is my primary business. I just toy around with motorcycle parts when I have time. I ve made several parts for several bikes over the years. A small stash of Vmax Parts, some of which I still have available. A few ZX14 parts as well. Just depends on if there is enough interest and enough meat on the bone to make it worth while.

Todd

Thanks Todd....do not know how it will play out. I really thought I would have people lining up.....will keep you in the loop if it works out....thanks.

Latest posts

Back