Anyone else effected by the Canada Post Strike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shicks16

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else has been affected by the strike going on here in Canada, i know i have 4 packages stuck at the boarder, one of which is my busa brakes and lines coming from Sean along with a master cylinder, which means my bike is un ridable until it gets here. i have also been patiently waiting for my shift light and oil pressure gauge kit from cycle one off and a set of bar end mirrors i got off ebay. i wish this strike would just be over with already, I WANNA RIDE..... :real mad::real mad::real mad:

hey this strike is gonna help a lot of people feed their families better just hold on theyll get bored after a couple more days

Oh I know. It's my fault my parts are stuck anyways. I should have saw this coming and got everything sent another way. Hopefully it will be over sooner then later as from what I hear it has been affecting a lot of small businesses around Canada who rely on the postal service

It's just To bad that the government is stepping in and going to force them back at a lot less then they where fighting for

Yes,Ive been effected! shipped one seat to Canada trhee weeks ago still hasnt arrived and went to ship another one last week and they wouldnt even accept it! now That one is going to be delayed too.

ya im missing lots of stuff cause of them, not just toys for the bike but for work, about 2 months of billings gone out and havent got cheques that were sent in the mail........not good not good.

Back