anyone ever ride in western new york?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman30

Reaction score
does anyone ever just ride in my area? if so give a shout maybe hook up for a ride sometime

Hey Woodsman....you got a Big Bear too, huh!! Don't get out your way much but there's some great riding in that area.

I'm east of Albany in Columbia Co., if you get around this way give a shout.

Depending on your distance from Buffalo, I am in SW Ontario and we have a ride coming up, see the Spring Ice Breaker thread in the Ontario VMOA Chapter section of the forum. It is about an hour or less from Buffalo in Port Dover, On. Should be a great turnout this year:eusa_dance:

I'm just north of Buffalo in Tonawanda, all the good riding is down your way, starting at Holland, nothing great on the north side of WNY

I'm just north of Buffalo in Tonawanda, all the good riding is down your way, starting at Holland, nothing great on the north side of WNY

the riding is good there are lots of open roads and nice ssenic views to boot depends on where you go dont like city riding seems like to many people going no where

Latest posts

Back