Anyone go to this nitro max page?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
France or somwhere in europe from what I've read... did the max page show up? Thats weird
NO POP UP HERE... Big Brother is watching you

Yea , the page showed up, that was just in front of it. I guess I've posted to much on the political threads. :hmmm: I better check that list of words that puts you on that list again. :icon_rolleyes:

Yea , the page showed up, that was just in front of it. I guess I've posted to much on the political threads. :hmmm: I better check that list of words that puts you on that list again. :icon_rolleyes:

The page showed up for me too...lol

I saw that awhile ago & recall the Samuri site. He's changed the bike quite a bit from the last time I saw the site. Thanks for pointing it out again, a good source of Mod Monkey shenanigans.

Haha I dont know guys... did it on my tablet, cellphone, and computer and nothing on my end

Yea, I asked you about that before I installed it. how it's flashing now seems fine to me. I'll keep the links though, in case I change my mind. Thanks

France or somwhere in europe from what I've read...

the ".nl" domain in the URL means Netherlands. of course that doesn't mean 100% that the author/owner of the site contents is physically in the Netherlands, because the person most definitely could have simply purchased the domain name and be located anywhere in the world, or simply could have uploaded his/her site contents to a server that is associated with the URL. But the person appears to more than likely not be trying to spoof or worm around the Net based and isn't trying to offload any pirated material, chances are very high that (s)he is Dutch.

207-217 hp seems a little high. I gotta finish reading the motor setup. Atsa' hole "shit ton" of spray goin' in there :ummm:

207-217 hp seems a little high. I gotta finish reading the motor setup. Atsa' hole "shit ton" of spray goin' in there :ummm:

The guy I bought my rims off on here has nitrous now I don't know all of what's done to motor or carb set up but its chaindrive and he's at 210

If you increase your power by 90%, you are going to be breaking things constantly unless you upgrade probably nearly every reciprocating part, and the transmission/final drive too. I bet Sean has stories from here to tomorrow about that, and a pile of shame of failed parts. Guys on here have twisted/broken driveshafts, failed cranks, pistons vs. valvetrain, etc. from a lot-less of a bump in HP than that.

For now, I am content to search for the reliability of a nearly-stock engine and to vicariously-live for the thrill (but not the expense!) of a hot-rod VMax w/many thousands of $$ in modifications. I am easily-entertained in that way!:biglaugh:

I've had enough issues of my own along the way. :damn angry:

I just woke up and am drowsy and it didn't hit me that I clicked on a .nl link until a millisecond after I did. I thinking that I was about to run into a attack site but ended up reading about nitrous on a max which is always fun.

And to the guy that dropped all those key words, nice work, now the NSA is tracking us all by satellite. I need to stay off their radar in case I need a security clearance lol. Plus I don't want a drone to shoot a side winder up my ass.

Forged pistons and and a set of carillo rods should be a must over a 60 shot on a stock motor. I believe the stock cranks hold up pretty well. Also maybe some good head gaskets. You can never be too safe when playin with big shots of nitrous. I've sprayed all my bikes accept for the max. Probably go chain drive for anything over a 75 shot. I do hear and have some friends to prove it that when set up "properly" vmaxes love spray on the stock ignition curve. Also the cylinder head design works well......$0.02

Back