Anyone going riding in michigan in the morning

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Im going riding in the morming i live in adrian mi.

I will be running with the v-twin gang. we will be taking 127s out of cement city (THE WELL'S) to route 120w to indiana. as far as lagrange maybe.

Im still waiting for the twins to get out of bed. Im thinking we will be at the wells at 11:30. Most of the twins are mid 50's. A great bunch of old fart's. Lot's of bar stop's. Not a ball's out ride at all but lot's of fun. John know's how to find the cheep draft's from the well's to lagrange if you know what i mean.

Sounds like fun, I came down with pneumonia along with a 102 fever last Tuesday. Hopefully I can get in a little riding this upcoming week if my body can take it, I'm still beat down right now but starting to feel a little better, ride safe bro....

I had a great time with the v-twins we took 127 to 120 to lagrange and than over to stugis and back east on us-12 to the well's in cement city (us-12 and 127). I tried to get a zrx1200 to race me but i gess the when i passed him so fast and loud he dident think he had a chance. When i stoped at the next light he shook his head no. The v-twins said the noise isent bad at 10 length back but up close it made them jump when not ready for it. Im buying a full face helmet to cover my ear's. Its so loud when i get in it that it hurts my ear's. And i love it. I know i must be sick in the head but i do love the ear damaging noise. I found out at 100mph with a half helmet on your sunglasses fly the uck off your face. John did a great job on finding cheep draft's. I bought a round of 4 ice cold frosted mug's for $5 and one guy got a water in a frosted mug. john did find a couple of stop's with $1 drafts. I hope you feel better chuck and hope everyone had a great safe st patty's day.

Sounds like a fun day Mike, this early spring is making the northern riders very happy!
Quick question, do you wear earplugs? If not you may want to try a pair. I almost always have my ear plugs in or at least my tight fitting headphones. Even with ear plugs in it is tiring to hear the loudness for the 300+ mile days. I only wear a full face which helps some with the noise but nothing like ear plugs can. Prootect your hearing so you can keep on hearing the sweet song of the Vmax!:punk:

Sounds like a fun day Mike, this early spring is making the northern riders very happy!
Quick question, do you wear earplugs? If not you may want to try a pair. I almost always have my ear plugs in or at least my tight fitting headphones. Even with ear plugs in it is tiring to hear the loudness for the 300+ mile days. I only wear a full face which helps some with the noise but nothing like ear plugs can. Prootect your hearing so you can keep on hearing the sweet song of the Vmax!:punk:

+ 1 On long rides = ear plugs

I have ear plugs and i know its proven to help with fatigue but i went 200 mile's with a half helmet and loved every loud mile. I know im sick in the head. I also have a rockford fosgate system in both my car's. Hell everyone is running around with stuff hanging out of at least one ear if not both how bad can hearing aid's be.

Sounds like you all had a good time, me and the kid put a few miles on Sunday and it felt great to be out on the road again. I hate ridin without my music, even after an hour and they start to fall out it still keeps the road noise and exhaust tone out. I might head down to hooters tomorrow and see if anyone is out ridin, the hooter here has not launched their bike night yet but who cares. When are we all going to get together again?

Tom, when you finalize details ( start point & time / route / etc.) could you post it to the Michigan Vmax Social Group section. Thanks.

Rode to work yesterday, but not much left of my tires so next ride has to wait till I can get em installed. New Shinko's should be here by friday.

Back