• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone have a shifter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdeitz1979

Reaction score
As the title says, I need a shifter. Anyone have one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a box of used ones? Some bent that I can straighten easily enough (or you can straighten yours with heat if that's the issue). I might also have an aftermarket billet shifter as well. I know I have 3 remaining sets of MEK rear sets.

I've got a box of used ones? Some bent that I can straighten easily enough (or you can straighten yours with heat if that's the issue). I might also have an aftermarket billet shifter as well. I know I have 3 remaining sets of MEK rear sets.

Possibly have a straight one in that box? I'm working on bending mine back. Was trying not to mar it up too bad but maybe I'm just being to picky lol. What's the price on a used one, and the billet one?

Possibly have a straight one in that box? I'm working on bending mine back. Was trying not to mar it up too bad but maybe I'm just being to picky lol. What's the price on a used one, and the billet one?

I have the Billet one, and like it a lot.

Last I checked the billet runs $100
I should have a good straight one for $75 or I can straighten and powdercoat one for the same price (the difference being powdercoated)

Latest posts

Back