Anyone have these mufflers for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anyone has these mufflers for sale

I've only seen those overseas. Several in the Japaneze Vmax group had those.

I have the Kerker version on hand. It's the same muffler but a different label on the outside of the can. Look for the universal mufflers on the supertrapp website. Most people like the Carbon fiber versions we sell though.

Sean

I have the Kerker version on hand. It's the same muffler but a different label on the outside of the can. Look for the universal mufflers on the supertrapp website. Most people like the Carbon fiber versions we sell though.

Sean

I have check and their Universal mufflers on their web site seems shorter than
the one I'm looking for and if they are shorter it's very likely the sound is gonna be different.What I like in the mufflers I'm looking for; the exhaust note
is not to loud and has a deep tone.Thank you to answer me.

Yep, if you get a part number I can get you the pricing. I think the universals are all about 18" long (curb feelers in my opinion).

Sean

I have for sale my 4 to 1 Hindle Aluminum exhaust system off of my 2006 VMAX with 13,000 km.
System is in excellent shape with no scrapes, dings ,etc
New system is over $1200
Will sell for $495.00
Located just outside of Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks,
Darrell
780-619-1300

Attachments

• 20170816_170718_resized.jpg
    20170816_170718_resized.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 31
Well, I'll say it again, and Sean, yeah, yeah, it does nothing for performance, but Damn! they look nice and sound cooool.. Dam exhaust out of Belgium: damexhaust.com. If you speak Flemish, you'll get a discount! Anyway, shipped stateside VAT tax and all, current exchange rate of the pitiful American dollar, $850 to Va. they are slipons, but fit the Gen 1 like it was OEM.

Latest posts

Back