Anyone have this jacket?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Does anyone have this or heard anything bad about it? I wants to get 1 for me & wifey . Cant beat the price I can also get matching pants for $50.00 Gets cold here much sooner than rest of the states .View attachment 30310

Never even heard of the brand. Not saying it's bad, IME the adage of "you get what you pay for" is true 99% of the time. I'd be especially leery of it online when you can't try it on or examine the quality.

I bought a Joe Rocket Phoenix4 jacket and have been wearing it for over 5 years now, and there's absolutely nothing gone wrong with it. Personally I'd stick with known quality items/ brand names especially for something as important as a motorcycle jacket.

Plus, it's orange and black. Everyone will be asking you what kind of Harley your vmax is. lol

Thats what I was thinking the maker is Exelement. I want the orange & black I like it the harley guys can P*** off lol. I used to own a Joe Rocket blk/yellow/grey white/when I had my cbr1000 was a great coat for years I gave it to my nephew a few years ago . Maybe I will stick to them .

I like this one from the website much better, the one you put-up is too-cartoonish for my taste.

I posted on the clothes thread about a Tourmaster Transition II I got on-sale, one of the finest jackets I have ever owned of any type. They were closing them out recently & I posted about that, probably not too-many left in desirable sizes. The current version is the Model III, still a bargain for what you can use it for.

I have two mesh jackets, one an elderly Joe Rocket Ballistic and the other a new this past year Fieldsheer. I also have some Alpinestars mesh pants which I like.

$99.95

• <LI class=textBody>Genuine high-quality cowhide leather <LI class=textBody>Colors: Black and ecru (greyish pale-yellow) <LI class=textBody>Padded mandarin color <LI class=textBody>Zippered front closure <LI class=textBody>Zippered cuffs with a snap-button flap <LI class=textBody>Adjustable waist straps - one on each side <LI class=textBody>Two-layer lining: 1 black mesh full lining (attached to the jacket) & 1 zip-out quilted full polyester lining <LI class=textBody>Vents: 2 zippered chest vents & 2 zippered back vents <LI class=textBody>Pockets: 2 zippered front hand pockets & 1 interior zippered pocket <LI class=textBody>Reflective pipping on the back <LI class=textBody>Hanging loop built into the jacket collar <LI class=textBody>Removable CE approved Level-3 armor in shoulders (plastic-based), elbows (plastic-based), and back (foam-based).
  • Level-3 armor offers ergonomic design, higher impact absorption, and free movement and passes the highest levels of impact performance (EN1621-1 and EN1621-2 tests)

Cartoonish? lol I like the one you put up also I am looking for orange & black to match my bike thats going candy orange in a few weeks . I guess I will keep looking around :)

That site looked awfully a lot like Leatherup.com which is a very reputable online vendor with excellent prices. I have a pair of Xelement riding boots and also 1 textile jacket. Stylish brand and usually decent quality. I am happy with my purchases. Sizing is true to fit. For example, I am 6'2" and about 235lbs with long-ish arms and 46"-47" chest, not too much of a belly and XL fits me like a glove and I can also wear a 2XL. Their jackets are pretty stylish and I am sure you will be happy as long as you get the size right.

Back