Anyone here good at usign photoshop?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbostang

Reaction score
Anyone here good at using photoshop?

Could someone please put the color from the Mustang on the Vmax please.

Thanks

Attachments

• Metallic Orange.jpg
    Metallic Orange.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 10
  • cobravmax.jpg
    cobravmax.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
Here she is rough, but quick. Eleven minutes, from your post time :)

Attachments

• mustang orange.jpg
    mustang orange.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 23
Here she is rough, but quick. Eleven minutes, from your post time :)
If you are considering doing your bike the same colour as the car just do it.

I did a Kawasaki I owned the same colour (the match is so close its almost exact) and the result is awesome. The contours of the bike really set of the colour highlghts in the paint on all the panel contours.

Finish with clear coats if you really want a deep lustre.

BMW used a similar colour schem in the late 70's and early eightys on the boxer engineed road bikes with silver grey graded blend to orange. One of the nicest visuals they ever did IMHO.

On the tank only, or tail and tip also? lighter flames or darker flames?

Do both if you can, i an only intending on doing the tank, but could be persuaded to do both. :cheers:

Slightly darker flames.

If you are considering doing your bike the same colour as the car just do it.

I did a Kawasaki I owned the same colour (the match is so close its almost exact) and the result is awesome. The contours of the bike really set of the colour highlghts in the paint on all the panel contours.

Finish with clear coats if you really want a deep lustre.

BMW used a similar colour schem in the late 70's and early eightys on the boxer engineed road bikes with silver grey graded blend to orange. One of the nicest visuals they ever did IMHO.
Today 06:09 PM

I am going with that color, I already have the paint. Just wanted to see it before I actually paint it.

My buddy's dad has one of those Bimmers...

My SV is copper and I LOVE it! Super rare as it was the only year they made it and it's Suzuki's 40th year aniversary(sp?) color!:clapping:

Check out the sig pic...:punk:

Something with a little more flame.

Attachments

• cobravmaxFlames1.jpg
    cobravmaxFlames1.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 8
Back