Anyone here play cod mw3 on ps3

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, still playing Black Ops. However I stink at it!!:biglaugh::gun shoot:

My screen name is wvxnitemare clan tag vmax... Anyone can add me as a friend just put in the request vmax and i will gladly add u

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I play Black Ops in the proper fashion....with a mouse and keyboard. Steam name is the same as here. I'm pretty okay at zombies if anyone wants to play.

Used to be you needed a killer expensive system to be able to run console-quality games, and in 6 months it'd be outdated, but hardware has advanced faster than software. A mid-range store bought machine with a $200 video card stuffed in the side will run any game you want. PC games cost less and look better, there's really no excuse anymore. I have a PS3, which is exclusively for games I can't get on the PC, and has spent most of it's life playing Netflix on the tv.

I have a PS3, which is exclusively for games I can't get on the PC, and has spent most of it's life playing Netflix on the tv.
lol Mine is used to play my blue ray disk and a few games. My T.V. is a smart one and has netflix's and others built in.

I play a game on Xbox that I'm working on the music score of right now, for its next version due later in the year.

But if I told you what it is I'd have to kill you! ;-)

I play Duck Hunt, yep the original one with the mocking dog! Well, ok, I don't really play that anymore but I still have the player and game! I played WoW, Raided up to level 60 as a priest and our guild killed C'thun several times just before they released the next expansion. I then started to PVP, my Hunter was ranked 50th on the server (Server population of about 8 or 9k players). I ended up having 3 level 80's before I quit as it was just to much of a timesink playing 6-7 hrs/ day, since I work on computers all day at work.
It's nice to have the trees blurry in my peripheral, wind in my face and my a$$ on my Vmax, when I'm not waist deep in snow!!

Yeah its the snow part that makes me play lol... When not fit to ride i just play... I cant watch tv.. Not interactive enuff i have to be constantly doing stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

Back