Anyone in Brooklyn or NYC?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxls

Reaction score
I'm in Brooklyn, own a 93 and it would be great to meet-up with someone like me who is a bit mechanically challenged but who works and tunes-up/maintains bike on his own to save costs, the small stuff atleast.

Vmax is mis-firing, hesitates, not smooth at all recently, and hence purchased a CarbTune and will be Synching Carbs and also performing the Shotgun Method to clean jets etc. First steps of hopefully not too many to get bike to perform like it used too, my problem, I don't ride much and bike sat in the garage and these problems occured.

welcome to the forum bro.
I'm unfortunately in Corning NY..... too far away!
The carb sync and shotgun will do wonders.
Syncing the carbs ,I feel is one of the MOST important maintenance things you can do for your max or ANY bike....and its simple too!
best $100. bucks I ever spent.
Let us know how you make out.
Randy

Hey Brooklyn, look east to LI. I know a few things about bikes. My VMax is currently moded with 39mm Keihin flatslide carbs, UFO performance exhaust, dynatek ignition, and progressive suspension. Looking to ride or possibly just kick around mechanical issues, contact me by email. Hope your Max cooperates. Mike

Whats up everyone, Jersey here. Anyone looking heading down this way. There are a lot of nice roads.

Extreme:rocket bike:

Latest posts

Back