Anyone in Central or South Florida?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLA-Vmax

Reaction score
I live in Vero Beach but travel to Melbourne everyday. Just curious if anyone with a Max was around. I've seen 1 or 2 at Earls Hideaway in Sebastian but its a rare sight.

Was thru Vero Beach last week to see a fellow vmax'er in JAX area. I have a friend in Melbourne who rides a 1800 cc Suzuki v-twin, I see him for Bike Week & we ride up to Daytona together.

Was thru Vero Beach last week to see a fellow vmax'er in JAX area. I have a friend in Melbourne who rides a 1800 cc Suzuki v-twin, I see him for Bike Week & we ride up to Daytona together.

I go to Leesburg and Daytona as well. Fun times. Message me if your ever in the area. Always looking for people to ride with.

I live in Palm Bay, not far from US1. I can't entice the wife to ride during the summer months so I just pretty much just ride to work, but since I now only live 3.6 miles from work it doesn't even get the oil hot enough to clean the condensation out of it...This time of year I mostly do mods and maint...and "Honey do's"... SIGH

Hit me up sometime, we can do a night ride when its cooler. 772-559-7183. I'm going to ft pierce today on the bike.

Hi, I don't know if you guys are still around, but I live in Palm Bay, so it would be great to find more Vmax friends around. Thanks and stay safe!

I miss Florida. Lived in Ocala for 10 years. One of my favorite spots to visit was Cedar Key. I hope it's still as unspoiled as it was years ago. Off the Beaten Track.

Never-been but I heard it's a good place to visit or to live.

Hey Michael, is that your bike for sale on Craigslist?
Hi KS, yes, it is. I placed the advertisement because I wasn't riding, but as soon as I finished the bodywork, I regretted terribly lol. It's still there since I paid for 30 days, but I'm not putting effort into selling it anymore. My goal is getting the next-gen =)

I miss Florida. Lived in Ocala for 10 years. One of my favorite spots to visit was Cedar Key. I hope it's still as unspoiled as it was years ago. Off the Beaten Track.
I'm 3h far, and it's hard to convince the wife to ride long trips lol. I need to find a solution to make her more comfortable :D

Hi, Does anyone know a good 86 Vmax tuneup guy in the Pinellas county / Tampa Bay Florida area? I had my carbs rebuilt awhile back and have had spark plug fouling issue ever sense.
Thanks Joe

Back