Anyone know anything about the website Vmax.bike and their bigger gas tank?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malibuexpress

Reaction score
Hi all. New to this forum and the Vmax community. I'm supposed to be receiving my 2019 2nd gen in about 10 days. Cant't wait. I've been riding for about 20 years and have had a bunch of different bikes during that time but I've never come across the issue of an undersized fuel tank. Anyway, after I spend some time getting to know my Vmax, I was thinking of possibly doing the bigger fuel tank mod and was wondering if anyone had heard of the vmax.bike website. It looks like it is based out of europe but the tank welds that they show on the website look pretty sweet (picture attached).

I saw some posts of the RAATs tank and the L3k and, based on some of the posts, was a little concerned on wall thickness and fit n finish (and also leaking). Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Steve

Attachments

• 754h.jpg
    754h.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 14
Welcome aboard. More fuel would be very helpful. I got a 2019 Gen2 earlier this year. Love the bike but any highway driving is a real challenge.

Vmax.bike appears to be an updated version of Maerz. Here is a link to the Gas Tanks on their site:
Zweirad-Technik F. März GmbH - Vmax-Katalog (Overview Gas tanks)
The part numbers are suspiciously similar. :D

A number of guys have ordered from there and had delays and communication issues.

Check out this thread for a variety of comments.

https://www.vmaxforum.net/threads/gen2-gas-tank-removal.48887/

Back