Anyone looking For a Morleys Jet kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...you are an evil man.....you have just poked my mod monkey with a stick...lol

Make sure it comes with filter lid before you bid!!! T hose and hole filler cap and hose!!! I just got my kit in

We should draw straws and see who gets the kit for $75. Set the price so none of us bid against each other.:rofl_200: Seriously though, it look like the kit is missing about all the parts except some to modify the carbs. My guess is this is the stuff left over after he installed the kit.

We should draw straws and see who gets the kit for $75. Set the price so none of us bid against each other.:rofl_200: Seriously though, it look like the kit is missing about all the parts except some to modify the carbs. My guess is this is the stuff left over after he installed the kit.

If you look the jets fully to left " Pilot jets" i believe are used! someone call this guy out. It looks like it is left over hense why there is now airbox filter or hoses with it! i would not trust it. My jets all came in sealed bags. Unless Sean changed the jet Manufacture all the bags were open and jets dumped out. The drill looks new tho! :rofl_200:

Missing the lid, Oil Fill Cap, "T" Fitting, and Hose. Looks like the rest is new other then maybe the pilot fuel jets. Might be missing one jet set (depending on when it was sold). If the bid doesn't get too high then you'll save a little bit anyway.

Here is the link where Sean is selling crankcase vents for 50.

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=302900#post302900

Now someone would just have to get with him for the airbox lid.

Done before you posted it. :biglaugh:

Update::biglaugh:
I received a very friendly and cordial response to my qquestion about the airbox lid:

"Does it look like its here! Did I say anything about a air box lid ! Is there a picture! No, this is a jet kit only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- k.gbikes"
:rofl_200:

Here is the response I received from him. Sounds like hes unbalanced.

This is JUST A JET KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS PICTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Wow he is trying to sell a just kit with stock stuff and parts he didnt use. Flat up lie its not a new kit. The guy is crazy

The kit looks new except for the pilot fuel jets. I used to open the packages and put them in the sep drawers (depends on when this was done). It's just not a complete kit.

"So, does that mean you are or are not including the carbs with the jet kit? Because after-all, the carbs are where the jet kit goes, and what use are the parts without the carbs? So, please show a pic of the carbs you won't be including.":rofl_200:

It does say "jet kit", but I would say the use of morley jet kit is a bit of a misrepresentation. If you go to Seans web sight to purchase the "jet kit", The air box, hoses, etc are automatically included. The whole package is a true representation of whats for sale, not just the jets. Maybe we know to much, here on the site.

He's been informed though not sure what he's going to do with the info.

He's been informed though not sure what he's going to do with the info.

Caveat emptor when dealing w/the internet!

Dissemination of misinformation. No, it's not a "Morley's jet kit," as-sold by the creator of the jet kit. Since he says he bought it originally, he is very well-aware it isn't a complete Morley's jet kit. So, why is he getting steamed at everyone who wants to know, "where's the beef?"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 8
In his defense, I was the original bidder of the kit...and I knew what I was getting into, and was planning on ordering anything extra I needed from Sean. The seller was sending me emails back and forth making certain that I knew what i was getting into...Now last bid was 112.50....too rich for me.

As always...things just from my point of view...

**EDIT** final bid....152.50...WAY too rich for my blood....

Latest posts

Back