Anyone make a turbo kit for a gen1 VMAX?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bxl3969

Reaction score
I have a thing for turbos being I race a twin turbo Pro Mod that goes 5.90@255MPH and I own a 1981 KZ 1300 Turbo, Twin turbo F150 Ecoboost. Anyone make a good kit that's clean and makes good power?

We are working on a kit (and have been for a few years). Finally to the exhaust fab portion of the build and I need to give the guy a call and see how he's coming.

I do happen to have 2 kits however that others have built in my Morleys sale thread.

We are working on a kit (and have been for a few years). Finally to the exhaust fab portion of the build and I need to give the guy a call and see how he's coming.

I do happen to have 2 kits however that others have built in my Morleys sale thread.

Why you building your own? Will yours be a better design?

I'd like to think the kit we are going to be offering will be top notch. The main machnist doing the work has built a couple of very nice kits in the past and this would be an even newer revision with even more learned. www.TurboVmax.com (though I don't think the site is active at the moment).

Paul Civitello at MadMax Enterprise has had one for some years now,
Just Google MadMax Enterprise and see Gen 1 and 2 turbo set-ups.

I have a thing for turbos being I race a twin turbo Pro Mod that goes 5.90@255MPH and I own a 1981 KZ 1300 Turbo, Twin turbo F150 Ecoboost. Anyone make a good kit that's clean and makes good power?
Deal with Sean Morley or one2damax , he is a proven vendor who does nothing half ass !! He has put a lot of time in with the development of the Gen 1 Turbo as a kit , you will find his parts are nothing but the best quality and has I said proven to work . You could go buy the stuff yourself and have some one slap it together but it would be a waste of money. Later Kurt

Deal with Sean Morley or one2damax , he is a proven vendor who does nothing half ass !! He has put a lot of time in with the development of the Gen 1 Turbo as a kit , you will find his parts are nothing but the best quality and has I said proven to work . You could go buy the stuff yourself and have some one slap it together but it would be a waste of money. Later Kurt

I've noticed this with the little amount of time I've been on the site. Thanks for the info.

I'd like to think the kit we are going to be offering will be top notch. The main machnist doing the work has built a couple of very nice kits in the past and this would be an even newer revision with even more learned. www.TurboVmax.com (though I don't think the site is active at the moment).

I was reading your other thread and it doesn't sound good on the kit being completed but I hope I'm wrong. If it gets completed by winter I'm in on getting one.

I am confident that the kits will be completed but just not sure when is the question. We've got quite a few pics and I did finally talk to the exhaust guy last month so I know we do at least have some progress. Much slower then i'd like though!

Latest posts

Back