Anyone make it a tourer

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

Regan Pickrel

Reaction score
I know they aren’t made for it, but has anyone made their gen 2 a legit decent touring bike? Like big bags and a bigger windshield with luxuries like speakers?

MileHayabusa

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the first thing you would have to address to start down the path of a "decent touring bike" is the very limited range with the stock tank.

King Todd

Reaction score
I have custom touring pegs, a custom luggage rack thats good for multiple bags, I have lower passenger pegs, windscreen, custom seats, laser jammer, heaed grips, state of the art radar detection all aimed at touring.

totalcomfort

Reaction score
I have custom touring pegs, a custom luggage rack thats good for multiple bags, I have lower passenger pegs, windscreen, custom seats, laser jammer, heaed grips, state of the art radar detection all aimed at touring.
What wind screen are you using? I need a bigger one than what I have found so far.

Turbo Ghost

Reaction score
Tourability is my ultimate goal with mine. Aux tank on the back. Cruise control. Luggage and trailer. Time and money is all I need! The tank will hopefully be in the next couple of weeks.

Latest posts