Anyone make it a tourer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Regan Pickrel

Reaction score
I know they aren’t made for it, but has anyone made their gen 2 a legit decent touring bike? Like big bags and a bigger windshield with luxuries like speakers?

I think the first thing you would have to address to start down the path of a "decent touring bike" is the very limited range with the stock tank.

I have custom touring pegs, a custom luggage rack thats good for multiple bags, I have lower passenger pegs, windscreen, custom seats, laser jammer, heaed grips, state of the art radar detection all aimed at touring.

I have custom touring pegs, a custom luggage rack thats good for multiple bags, I have lower passenger pegs, windscreen, custom seats, laser jammer, heaed grips, state of the art radar detection all aimed at touring.
What wind screen are you using? I need a bigger one than what I have found so far.

Tourability is my ultimate goal with mine. Aux tank on the back. Cruise control. Luggage and trailer. Time and money is all I need! The tank will hopefully be in the next couple of weeks.

Look up HOLY'17 luggage rack. Made by optimalcarbon.

Attachments

• 20210309_192621.jpg
    20210309_192621.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210511_164755.jpg
    20210511_164755.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 58

Latest posts

Back