Anyone near Greenville Texas?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
I’m looking to buy a car and I found the one I want in Greenville Texas at the Nissan Dealer there . It’s a 2005 Cadillac XLR. It’s Xenon Blue and it has 29000 miles on it. Was wondering if anyone near there could just stop by and check it out for me before I send them the money. It will just save me from having to fly there and look at it myself. I just hate to spend that much without someone looking at it first. I’d appreciate any help I can get with this. Thanks, you can either pm me here or call me at 412-225-2324 or my email is [email protected]

My advise to you, pay an independent mobile inspection service to PROPERLY inspect the car before you buy. We do prepurchase inspections at our shop and find a lot of cars/trucks that look fantastic on the top, but are a disaster underneath. I looked at a Bentley today that was "a great deal"..... the top would not shut/ latch properly (big money to fix), it had been wrecked and poorly repaired, the trunk release didn't work (big money to repair), and multiple service warnings on dash..... I advised him not to buy...

Back