Anyone received their owner info pack yet?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron

Reaction score
As title really...Anyone received their pack/DVD?

If you're talking about the one in my scans below, I got this the day I put my deposit down back in June.

Havent opened it yet for collector reasons, but I'm sure the dealer will give me another in a couple of months.

Neil

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 34
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 30
If you're talking about the one in my scans below, I got this the day I put my deposit down back in June.

Havent opened it yet for collector reasons, but I'm sure the dealer will give me another in a couple of months.

Neil

I got the Yamaha brochure with same cover pic as yours when I paid my deposit but was told owners info pack inc DVD to follow.
Do US VMAX orders have the personally chosen engraved plaque? The reason I ask is my buddy in Sweden says he wasn't given that option when he ordered.

I got the Yamaha brochure with same cover pic as yours when I paid my deposit but was told owners info pack inc DVD to follow.
Do US VMAX orders have the personally chosen engraved plaque? The reason I ask is my buddy in Sweden says he wasn't given that option when he ordered.

That's the dvd in the scan, my brochure looks nothing like that.

I was not told of any engraved option when I handed over money, but I will check on Monday.

Neil

That's the dvd in the scan, my brochure looks nothing like that.

I was not told of any engraved option when I handed over money, but I will check on Monday.

Neil

no engraved option for me either, but i did get the dvd

Cameron....

This is what the US version of the brochure looks like.

What does the Limey version look like??? Something different???

Sorry for the poor quality, had to splice 2 huge scan images together for each side.

Neil

Attachments

• front_brochure.jpg
    front_brochure.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 19
  • back_brochure.jpg
    back_brochure.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 28
i have a sealed dvd,,,watched my buddys dvd he had extras ... he gave me one if someome wants the dvd p/m me your address ill send it out...

Latest posts

Back