Anyone recognise these exhausts?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itsallgood

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200921-202434_Chrome~2.jpg

Anyone have any idea which ones they are? At first I thought cobras but not sure

Last edited:
Where are you located? Add that under your name.

Let's see a pic or 2 of the under-pipes. If they're not-blended, they're the functional equivalent of Cobras. Just disconnect a high-tension lead now to simulate your 'performance gain.'

They don't look like UFO Quadzillas either.

Ah, maybe they are: StreetPro 4-2-4 Exhaust w/ Polished Quadzilla Mufflers - Ceramic Coated (85-07 All)

Quadzilla Mufflers - StreetPro 4-2 Exhaust (85-07 All)

Hi thanks for the reply here is some extra pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200921-212946_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-212946_Chrome~2.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20200921-212933_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-212933_Chrome~2.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 18

they look just like the cobras but on the pic the black inner baffles stick out waaaay more

They look like those cheap slash-cut Harley slip-ons. I can't remember the name of them. Emo or Egmo or Erno or something like that.

Looks like a copy of a cobra/quadzilla setup. Might be time to see if there are any markings on the inside of the cans facing the wheels. Could be home built as well. Maybe explains the unique look. Are the crossover pipes still there under the bike?

Looks like a copy of a cobra/quadzilla setup. Might be time to see if there are any markings on the inside of the cans facing the wheels. Could be home built as well. Maybe explains the unique look. Are the crossover pipes still there under the bike?
I dunno mate I'm looking to buy the bike but the dealer has no clue what they are all I have is the pics to go by atm

Latest posts

Back