• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

anyone selling a Vmax for under $3000

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a nice Fazer in? Shipping would not be kind though and better off finding one locally.

I have an 85 for sale-44k with lots of mods for $3000 in NE PA- Pm me for details. Pics are in my profile

If it was in Knoxville, I'd guess Tornado got it. He's the good deal magnet.

Nope, wasn't me, I surely wouldn't have posted it if I was going to make a play for it! I generally buy bikes non-running, I'm not really a bike flipper, I like bringing them back from the DEAD. Getem' much cheaper that way too, more profit potential. Even at 2900, what could you realistically get for it anyway? $3500 MAYBE? Cost me 200 to go and get it, just not worth it to me. :punk:

I sent my buddy the info on a couple of the bikes. Not 100% sure of how much he has or how far he wants to go to get it. He lives in the Outer Banks right now. I bought mine off Ebay, which I know I bid it up over $500. Still picked my 90 up in 07 for $3200. I have put 20k on it, 2 starter clutches, and a clutch.. besides that it's been a very good bike..

Thanks for all the Info.. I asked my buddy if he contacted anyone. He said change of plans, they are saving for if they will have to evac from the OBX if there are any hurricanes this year...

Can evac a hell of a lot faster on a max...Just sayin haha

Latest posts

Back