Anyone taking a vmax to sturgis bike weak

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I might go and was woundering if any other vmaxer's would be going.

Last edited:
Getnghost If you go what date's and are you riding the vmax.

I going staying at the chip,be there for the 1st and 2nd week in Aug but im taking the roadliner

If i go I will wait up for you if you buy me a beer and a shot.

I would love to ride that area, but I'll do it some other time of year. I have no desire to be there with thousands of Harleys with straight pipes. I was a jet engine mechanic in the Navy, and my hearing is damaged enough already.

Im really thinking of going... Ive never been.. a little uneasy about going by myself and not sure how Non harley riders are accepted.. I hear it used to be bad but not so much anymore.

Not going to make it out there again this year. Saw a couple of nice maxes in Hill City last year with CO plates. Hung around long enough to chat with the owners when they returned to thier bikes.

Most people really dont care what your riding nowadays. Sure you still have your Harley snobs, but they usually keep their mouths shut around a vmax...go figure :)

I live only about 7-8 hours ride from that part of the black hills. And while a ride through there might be nice there are other destinations I would rather spend my time at than the black hills rally. Maybe I will ride out there some other time of the year.

I'm sure the title of your post was a Freudian slip.
Bike Weak? Sounds right to me!

Wow if you think that is so funny let me tell you the joke about the gay vmaxer from minot nd. Lol.

Wow if you think that is so funny let me tell you the joke about the gay vmaxer from minot nd. Lol.

Wow! Relax I thought maybe you typed it that way on purpose after I saw the other comments above. Didn't realize it was a genuine mistake and you would get so sensitive over it.
I mean name calling? Really?
Shit talking aside, have you been to the Black Hills rally before? If yes, how was it?
I have thought about going last year and this but not sure if I can swing the leave during that time, and if I can, I have the conflict of Sturgis vs other events out east.

You really have a problem with me, or was your sarcasm just fucking around?

I thought all Vmax riders are happy. I called it a week because that's all I can afford. Never been but I know people that have and unless you are hard core biker one time will be enough.

Sorry dude my bad i are a truck driver you know.

Back