Anyone up for a hooligan ride in Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Maybe Saturday or Sunday May 11th 12th if its good weather?

If the weather holds out we will be meeting saturday in Webberville somewhere around noon myself beekeeper and two other guys are going as of right now if anyone else wants to join your welcome to just let us know.

Just called British airways and was told I would have to buy six seats coz of the weight of my vmax so I cant go guys but have fun.

MIKE!

Wow! Like your still here! Well there is a good chance I will be amount the group again. (Selling a house) and very near buying another Max. Think a gen 2 to better transport my fat old ass. Things have changed. My Son is living with me now. And he is riding. In fact, for Xmas I got him a couple of two way radios. And as he had an extra, he got me a new helmet for Father’s Day and install his “ spare”

Maybe we can get together to ride some time. BTW, I’m riding his cast off FZ6. Nice little bike, but one has to do a tap dance on thegear shift all day!

We will have to hook up even if I can’t find a gen 2 I can afford soon.

Craig

I will be in Battle Creek July 21. I'll be there all week and staying for the Rally next 26th & 27th. If anybody wants to ride let know. I'll meet you somewhere and we can ride all day if you want to. Thanks.

Last edited:
Indiana here, would like info on rides as well. Can’t find anyone to keep up with me here.
Is there anyone in Indiana that has a Corbin seat I could try out? Really need to sit on one before spending the $$$.

Back