Anyone use this service manual?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djw479

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/V-Ma...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

A prior deal on a V-Max service manual fell thru, and I noticed this "Spped Wrench" manaul on eBay. Anyone have opinions on this publisher/manual? Seller has thousands of positive feedbacks on differing cycle manuals, but I could not find feedback for the V-max version.

From the single pix of the actual pages, can anyone tell if it looks like paper copy of a OEM Yamaha manual? Seller states not a Haynes or Clymer. I don't know of any other major publisher...unless maybe its from a non-US publisher. :ummm:

Suppose I could just go with a Haynes or Clymer manual, but just trying to save a few bucks since I am starting a new job at greatly reduced pay...ya gotta love the economic tribulations we are going thru in the good old USA!

I know there are cheaper CD copies floating on ebay, but I don't have a laptop, and want docs near near the bike as I perform maintenance, etc.

Thanks for any input in advance,
Dan

Cheap, I'd take the chance. If you want the service manual you can always go to Vmaxoutlaw.com

Back