Apologies once again!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nothing like coming back from a week's vacation to see that my web host crashed again and fucked up the board. I did a back up on the 21st right before I left so we lost a week worth of stuff!:damn angry: Any ways anyone looking for a host, avoid DotCanada.com, they are a piece of shit, as that's 3 crashes in a 30 day period. I'm currently setting up a new host, so that should end this crap!:damn angry::damn angry:

GEEZ, I REALLY MISSED YOU GUYS!

Most of you anyways! LOL!

I'm glad you were able to get it going again. I realized I require my daily fix off this forum, even if I don't actually post too much. I also realized that I don't have anyone's email to make contact to find out what's shakin' if we can't hook up on here. We require a back up place to meet if things go wrong. I can offer my forum as a quick place to communicate if required.

G Man

Last edited:
I got worried about buster and since we correspond by pm I had no email to contact him, I am sure glad to see it up again, and glad that buster is OK.
________
List of motorcycles

Last edited:
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!

Had to spend some time over the tracks at Yahoo! "YUCK + Ugh" Good to be home again amongst the civilized. Buster, you keep this up and some of us are going to have heart attacks. Still think having 2 (TWO) in charge is a good idea for obvious reasons. Hope we didn't lose too many.

Glad to see the site back up. Didn't know what the hell to do with myself for the last few days.

Buster, PM me if I can be any help.

Some good points have been brought up here. I was thinking of enabling the email feature on the forum. My original plan was to post that I was on vacation for a week, however I forgot!:doh: so that would have solved quite a few issues. Next vacation, the forum Mods will be more involved.
On the other hand, good news host wise, as I spun a good deal with a Web host I have used before so I will switch to them as soon as I can make it a seamless transparent switch.

Back