Arcaboard moves closer to production

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly a cool novelty item but the target market is clearly to people with more money than sense.

Looks like you have to stick your tongue out the corner of your mouth to make it run. Too much effort for too little results. Fast forward to Generation 5 and it should be more reasonable and practical. Ya gotta start somewhere...

Six minutes flight time? That's about what I get out of my RC helicopter after hard 3D flight.

I would severely injure myself before the battery goes dead (which is only 6 minutes)
I with you on that one Mike, I tried skateboarding on a friends homemade half pipe(his sons). I lasted 6 alright, a grand total of six feet before I totally biffed it. I had fallen before from a higher heights and it never hurt that bad, probably mostly my ego that was hurt is all.

He doesn't look too comfortable standing on that board.

Lots of room for error, I'm sure a compound fracture would be in my future if I tried it. Cool tech though, always love to see new ideas and concepts come to life, even if not practical for every day use.

Back