Arcade Games??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Who's who of ebay?? The definitive list!

I'll take a Black Night.
black_knight.jpg

Black Knight was the SHIT!

Black Knight was the only pinball game that I ever really liked.I could play for hours on one quarter.Asteroids and Galaga too.

Shawn....did you check out my latest machine....built from scratch!
60 upright games in 1!
including GALAGA!
do you remember the "no fire for enemy cheat"???

Does anybody remember Xevious? That was one of my favorites.....and the sitdown Pacman game.

Mark

60 upright games in 1!
including GALAGA!

I never knew about any cheats at the arcade.

I never knew about any cheats at the arcade.

save the far left blue/yellow ones til last (1st board) and let them circle around shooting at you.....dont kill them for approx 15-18 min......when they come down 5 times in a row WITHOUT firing at you, you kill them on the 5th time.
All boards after that, NO ONE will fire at you.....I can roll the game AT LEAST 3x's on 1 quarter!
The programmer put that in for himself so he can "test" it.
I remember pissing off the guy who comes in to empty the money..... he stood there for 1 1/2 hrs waiting for me to finish so he could get his $$$$ out (cant open the coin door while game is being played or you lose your game!)
that was back in 84-85.....the 80's rocked!

60 upright games in 1!
including GALAGA!

Where's the link to the game you built?

save the far left blue/yellow ones til last (1st board) and let them circle around shooting at you.....dont kill them for approx 15-18 min......when they come down 5 times in a row WITHOUT firing at you, you kill them on the 5th time.
All boards after that, NO ONE will fire at you.....I can roll the game AT LEAST 3x's on 1 quarter!
The programmer put that in for himself so he can "test" it.
I remember pissing off the guy who comes in to empty the money..... he stood there for 1 1/2 hrs waiting for me to finish so he could get his $$$$ out (cant open the coin door while game is being played or you lose your game!)
that was back in 84-85.....the 80's rocked!

That doesn't seem like it would be as fun as just blowing the shit out of all of them.

yea....60 in 1.... and the other is a M.A.M.E. (multiple arcade machine emulator..... about 300 games on it)
go to myspace.....you'll have to have a myspace tho

Dreamster66

Nice.....................

I have some mame & jamma stuff you might like. Invite americasarcade as your friend ;) [email protected]

I'm the guy that makes all the boogie man dancing extensions for Elvira's pinball machines....Party Monsters & Scared Stiff...also, invented the first eyeball shooter accepted by the Peterson's.

Looks great on CFBL, & many others also!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=americasarcade&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller ... we manufacture many other pinball parts.

The search for the next Elvira was our stopping point until further notice...

Attachments

• 3colors.jpg
    3colors.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
Dreamster66

Nice.....................

I have some mame & jamma stuff you might like. Invite americasarcade as your friend ;) [email protected]

I'm the guy that makes all the boogie man dancing extensions for Elvira's pinball machines....Party Monsters & Scared Stiff...also, invented the first eyeball shooter accepted by the Peterson's.

Looks great on CFBL, & many others also!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=americasarcade&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller ... we manufacture many other pinball parts.

The search for the next Elvira was our stopping point until further notice...

I searched you on myspace....you dont have a myspace do you???
Go to mine and request as a friend....

Latest posts

Back