Arcade Space Invaders Score

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heretic

Reaction score
I some how found a groove and scored over 500,000 points :worthy:, but when I died the system stated that I wasn't logged in :bang head:. The score is posted in the Arcade, but credit is not given. I wasted over 2 hours to accomplish that score, and it really friggen hurt my wrists. Just wanted ya'll (Shawn, Buster) to know that was me that got that score.

I some how found a groove and scored over 500,000 points :worthy:, but when I died the system stated that I wasn't logged in :bang head:. The score is posted in the Arcade, but credit is not given. I wasted over 2 hours to accomplish that score, and it really friggen hurt my wrists. Just wanted ya'll (Shawn, Buster) to know that was me that got that score.

I was wondering why I was getting database errors as there was an empty entry for the name ( which a database hates). I ran an update on the scores database and it reverted back to the last set of scores!:doh: So it looks like you're going to have to get back into that groove again! We'll keep this thread though as proof of the high score! :thumbs up:

It happened again. I'm thinking there's an issue.

It happened again. I'm thinking there's an issue.

I think the forum is logging you out, due to inactivity.
However I've played the games for a long time and haven't been logged out. Log out, dump your cookie cache and when you log by in, make sure you check off the Remember Me box and see if that helps.

Back