Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the closet any of you guys get to West Virginia? Seeing a vmax around here is like spotting big foot and it sucks. When i take mine out most guys give me weird looks. I've been asked several times what kind of bike is that or thats a nice custom bike did you build it yourself. Thanks and if anyone is close to Martinsburg or you guys meet anywhere in the tri state area please let me know it would be nice to ride with other max guys instead of all the Harleys around here.

Whats the closet any of you guys get to West Virginia? Seeing a vmax around here is like spotting big foot and it sucks. When i take mine out most guys give me weird looks. I've been asked several times what kind of bike is that or thats a nice custom bike did you build it yourself. Thanks and if anyone is close to Martinsburg or you guys meet anywhere in the tri state area please let me know it would be nice to ride with other max guys instead of all the Harleys around here.
Do yourself a favor and in June I think it is the 4th wk and come to Johnstown , Pa for "Thunder in the Valley" big rally and the V-Max members meet at Somerset Pa. people come from all over and have a Great Time for 4 or 5 days .

Thanks. Do i need to contact anyone to be invited? Or just show up?
Just show up ! There is a place somewhere on here it gives exact dates the hotel info and what is going on . I think if you look under rides & Events section it might show something or just look up "Thunder in the Valley" Johnstown, Pa. for 2021 , also ask others on here they will send you in the right direction.

Ok i guess im a dumbass cause everytime i put in a username it says invalid username. Any idea what im doing wrong?

I do a small rally labor day weekend every year . This year it will be in Maggie Valley NC . We have a couple guys that come down from Virginia

Hi

Im in Martinsburg,wv waynegreen maybe we can hook up sometime maybe a half way point somewhere

Thanks captain kyle whats the details on that ride?
I still need to pick the Hotel this year but it will for sure be in Maggie Valley. Everyone usually comes in on Thursday of Labor day weekend & we wrap it up Sunday. We do have a few that come earlier & some that stay a little longer. I will post details in the Organized ride section soon.

Do yourself a favor and in June I think it is the 4th wk and come to Johnstown , Pa for "Thunder in the Valley" big rally and the V-Max members meet at Somerset Pa. people come from all over and have a Great Time for 4 or 5 days .
I grew up in the Somerset/Johnstown area and have been to Thunder in the Valley a few times. I live in Tennessee now but we're planning to come up this year as long as COVID doesn't stop us. I'll definitely be on the lookout for other VMax riders! There's only a couple of hotels in Somerset so it shouldn't be too hard to find ya'll.

Mt. Sterling, Kentucky. 1st time Vmax owner, always been my dream bike and never was able to shell out the cash until this past fall. I heard this was the place to be for anything vmax. Looking forward to some good info and good dudes to ride with. Come on spring!vmaxer.jpgvmaxer2.jpg

Last edited:
Back