Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That my friend is a long ride by any standard!
Thanks dude.

Yeah there was some rain and slipping clutch to LOL

Filling up every 80 miles was a laugh as well.

Best bike I've ever owned.
Having some work done on her at the mo.

Also have a TL1000s streetfighter which I like to.

Yeah man, I avoid the wet roads at all cost! A slipping clutch is a bit of a bitch too, not fun. But the more you ride the max the better she will feel under you.
Be safe.

I didn't have a choice that day lol

I've done 17 winters on bike 5 for work doing 12 night shifts so no bad weather anymore.

Yeah I'm going to ride her so much when she's back.

Thanks.

Wow that's long and funny coincidence my braced swingarm is in Ohio at this very moment 😀

Hi guys, glad to be connected to this forum. I have learned so much just browsing through older and current threads. I was a sophomore in highschool when the 85 Vmax first made it's debut. It was love at first sight! At the age of 51, I purchased a 2005 Vmax 1200. I absolutely love the riding position, it's looks and the sound of the Kerker 4-2-1. Anyways, thanks for letting me join the club!

Attachments

• IMG_20220123_111500778.jpg
    IMG_20220123_111500778.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi guys, glad to be connected to this forum. I have learned so much just browsing through older and current threads. I was a sophomore in highschool when the 85 Vmax first made it's debut. It was love at first sight! At the age of 51, I purchased a 2005 Vmax 1200. I absolutely love the riding position, it's looks and the sound of the Kerker 4-2-1. Anyways, thanks for letting me join the club!
Welcome

http://www.vmaxshop.com/
Guys a real professional.

The riding position is amazing.

I was only a kid when they came out.
One of my mates has one and he let my ride it years ago and was like "give it some beans" it was love right away for me to 😀

Sweet looking Max! Hope she rides as good as she looks. I also own a 2005. My Max is a 20th anniversary edition.
Welcome to the forum!

Sweet looking Max! Hope she rides as good as she looks. I also own a 2005. My Max is a 20th anniversary edition.
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks RedMax. How comfortable is your Corbin seat? Nice looking ride. My 2005 was in pretty rough shape when I got her but she is coming along nicely. My next mod is a brace and new bearings for the swing arm.

Thanks RedMax. How comfortable is your Corbin seat? Nice looking ride. My 2005 was in pretty rough shape when I got her but she is coming along nicely. My next mod is a brace and new bearings for the swing arm.
Thanks man. I just recently had the seat done, it had a gew tears. So after some new foam and seat cover, it feels real good under me! I have only done other cosmetic mods. The bike runs like a BEAST!20220325_131615.jpg20220325_131631.jpg

Thanks man. I just recently had the seat done, it had a gew tears. So after some new foam and seat cover, it feels real good under me! I have only done other cosmetic mods. The bike runs like a BEAST!View attachment 84197View attachment 84198
I really like the looks of the seat. Where did you end up buying the cover from? Hahaha, absolutely, riding the beast, nothing else compares to it.

Back