Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
Jim here from Kentucky. Just bought a '94 Vmax, I've wanted one since they came out, just now able to get it. Haven't ridden in a long while but I guess it will all come flooding back:eusa_dance:!!

Seems like a good deal, only has 5900 miles and is very clean, and has a back rest and highway pegs.

Look forward to hearing from other owners, especially those ing the Northern Kentucky-Greater Cincinnati Ohio area!

P.S. I gave up skydiving for this bike, I hope the max is all it's cracked up to be:biglaugh:

Gave up skydiving? Damn I want to do that!

Yea,
It is expensive and requires pretty much the whole day to enjoy. I have to drive about an hour each way to the dropzone. With a bike I can run out of the house and still keep the wife happy. I'm selling one of my rigs to help pay for my new max. After 500 jumps I just wanted to do something fun closer to the house and kids. I think the max will fill my "need for speed":punk:

Yea,
It is expensive and requires pretty much the whole day to enjoy. I have to drive about an hour each way to the dropzone. With a bike I can run out of the house and still keep the wife happy. I'm selling one of my rigs to help pay for my new max. After 500 jumps I just wanted to do something fun closer to the house and kids. I think the max will fill my "need for speed":punk:

I wonder if you are close to Neil-3446?He lives in Kentucky.

Hello all
Ger here from Cork, Ireland. I have a 95 vmax that i bought last september. Love the bike

Attachments

• vmax.jpg
    vmax.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 26
Hello all
Ger here from Cork, Ireland. I have a 95 vmax that i bought last september. Love the bike

Hi Ger! :cheers:

How about some closer pictures of your paint job, it looks pretty interesting.

Hi Ger! :cheers:

How about some closer pictures of your paint job, it looks pretty interesting.

It is painted in skulls with fangs and tounge studs :punk:

:hmmm: cant seem to find any close up pics of the paint work

Will have to take some new one durring the week and post them here

Hello all , Amazing..... just found this forum. I like the platform I guess you would call it. Ill get used to it Im sure. Yes I found it from a link at The VMOA site. Can wait but I must, to go through privious posts. "so who said I could spell". Mitch VMOA Mitch-4927 03 Max
:clapping:

Hello all , Amazing..... just found this forum. I like the platform I guess you would call it. Ill get used to it I'm sure. Yes I found it from a link at The VMOA site. Can wait but I must, to go through previous posts. "so who said I could spell". Mitch VMOA Mitch-4927 03 Max
:clapping:

Hmm... Wonder where you got the link...:whistlin:

Welcome Mitch!:thumbs up:

If you use FireFox as your browser it spell checks and underlines in red all the misspelled words!:banana:

:punk:Yup thats right ! ! ! I think it was 4gasms link !! I will look into the spell check thing when i start getting worried about that .

Hey Everyone,

Thought I would say hi. I stumbled across this forum when I was searching for rim and swingarm alterations on the net. Browsed throught some categories here, and thought it was well worthy of joining up - Great site!

I'm from eastern Canada, and have a 97 Vmax that I've been slowly mutating into a different form. I'm on the tech lists and all that, but I prefer forum based info (with pics!)

Have a great one! :cheers:

Hey Everyone,

Thought I would say hi. I stumbled across this forum when I was searching for rim and swingarm alterations on the net. Browsed throught some categories here, and thought it was well worthy of joining up - Great site!

I'm from eastern Canada, and have a 97 Vmax that I've been slowly mutating into a different form. I'm on the tech lists and all that, but I prefer forum based info (with pics!)

Have a great one! :cheers:

Welcome to the forum! :cheers: Where abouts in Eastern Canada?

Greetings

My Max isn't in my garage yet :bang head:.
Here's the history/story.

I've been riding for 40 yrs so it's a long story, here's the short version.

1st motorcycle Kawasaki H1 not sure what year it was pretty tired when I got it.

Favorite motorcycle 1972 Kawasaki H2 here's a link, This might be it (sure) right down to the expansion chambers.
http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/1972-KAWASAKI-H-2-89923566 I really wish I still had it!

Least favorite Suzuki GT750 (Water Buffalo)

Most recent 1991 Honda VFR sold last summer

and many in between including a XS1100

Now 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R
This is the long part. The mille R is my son's but he hurt his back (he may have to have surgery for a bulging disc) picking up his 2 year old son. So he can't ride!! And I have to go to a chiropractor every time I ride it. So I bought it from him and am trading it in on the max

Greetings

My Max isn't in my garage yet :bang head:.
Here's the history/story.

I've been riding for 40 yrs so it's a long story, here's the short version.

1st motorcycle Kawasaki H1 not sure what year it was pretty tired when I got it.

Favorite motorcycle 1972 Kawasaki H2 here's a link, This might be it (sure) right down to the expansion chambers.
http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/1972-KAWASAKI-H-2-89923566 I really wish I still had it!

Least favorite Suzuki GT750 (Water Buffalo)

Most recent 1991 Honda VFR sold last summer

and many in between including a XS1100

Now 2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R
This is the long part. The mille R is my son's but he hurt his back (he may have to have surgery for a bulging disc) picking up his 2 year old son. So he can't ride!! And I have to go to a chiropractor every time I ride it. So I bought it from him and am trading it in on the max

Mille's are awesome bikes! Italian by name and by repair records but BEAutiful!:thumbs up:

Welcome

Hey there,

This is my first post to these forums!! I've been a proud owner of a 1990 Max for 9 years now and couldn't be happier with this bike!! Here's my story: I was the not so proud owner of a 1980 Suzuki GS850 cruiser and was in the market for something different. I was looking for a Honda V65 Magna but wasn't having much luck. Then one day a friend of mine said, "Hey, my buddie's dad is selling his Vmax." I decided to see what all the fuss was about and looked up some images on the web, I thought it wasn't a bad looking bike so I decided to give this guy a call. We met the next day and he opened up the door to his little shed and there it was - a wonderful masterpiece!! We arranged to meet again a couple days later so he could get it out, cleaned up and ready for a run. Next we met, he fired it up and it sounded awesome (he installed SuperTrapp exhaust). He gave me a brief warning that this bike has plenty of balls and to hang on around 6,000 RPM's. I took it out for a spin (literally), came back and handed him cash right there, and the rest is history!! I didn't know a bike like this existed!! So anyway, just wanted to say hi!!

Hey Everyone.

I'm a Noob to the Vmax scene. I bought a 85 last night. My last 3 bikes were Harleys and I planned on buying another one as soon as it was financially feasible but I ran across a deal that I couldn't pass up.

Mods on the bike are Walker 4into2 "Holeshot" exhaust, a K&N drop in filter, Stake one jet kit, and Progressive 11.5" rear shocks.

I've been reading up on how much lowering the front will help handling and may have to do that soon.

Any comments on the bike/mods are welcomed.

I apologize now for all of the stupid questions that I will ask in the future.

Latest posts

Back